+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
When i open my account with cic where it says application status at the top. It used to say ,”
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.”
Now they have added a new line,”Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along”
Is it some update to the website or just on my application? TIA for your reply

Last edited:

JLK2621

Oct 17, 2019
When i open my account with cic where it says application status at the top. It used to say ,”
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.”
Now they have added a new line,”Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along”
Thay just would like to inform you that they start to process you application so from now please keep your eyes on your mail and online account for required information from them and do it as soon as possible.

Reactions: Reena87

minou

Sep 15, 2019
You soon will receive an update about your application within a couple days

Phillipa

Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
I believe it changes to that after your application has been with CIC for about 6months. That is what happened in my case

Reactions: DepNG

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Anybody who’s PA from India and has recently got DM?
I wonder why NDVO is not working! Nobody’s received an update lately!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Any applicants who got there application transferred to LVO from this group ?

Please share your application submit date. Transfer date and AOR-2 date.

Winsational

Nov 8, 2019
Hello everyone!
Yesterday I received my PPR, which is a good thing? (They received my app. Aug 6). I and my Canadian spouse live in Bermuda at the moment. All the addresses we've used for the application are for Bermuda. As a bermudian I only need to send photos and passport photocopies.

I guess my question is will they send everything back to me here in bermuda? Or do I need to provide a Canada address? In the letter it says it doesn't send passports outside of North America, but I'm also not sending my passport.

Should I be sending it to the visa office for Bermuda (which is actually in New York)

We've gotten this far, I just don't want to mess up!Anyone else applied outside of Canada/US in this situation?Any help would be great! I posted this in the August forum, but many hadn't gotten their PPR yet. Also, does PPR essentially mean your application has been approved?

Thanks in advance!
Winston