+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
It’s a good sign, what is your timeline?
Application recieved: April 10-2019
AOR; May 20
Work permit approved: June 03, 2019
Medical: July 20, 2019
Additional doc: sept-oct
Sponsor approval: october 2019
Then long time nothing went forward. We sent them again adittional doc. Again nothing.
Because of covid they are not moving.
my file was transferred to Etobicoke office, I don’t even know when was transfered.
Until yesterday that I received pre- arrival letter that I qualify for those services, but nothing else.
I hope they will make desicion soon.

good luck

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Did you have any dependent child on your file, trying to figure out why’d it took so long for you, 2 years and 8 months, this is ridiculous.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Did you have any dependent child on your file, trying to figure out why’d it took so long for you, 2 years and 8 months, this is ridiculous.
No dependant, I was working all the time even when all people were taking covid benefits. Didn’t leave country at all.
I think I was only unlucky, bad luck that’s all.

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I think I’m one of the unlucky folks as well…
Timeline:
App received: Jan 3rd, 2020
Last update was November 23rd, 2020
And nothing since.
Ordered GCMS notes and the officer said he or she was satisfied and thinks that my relationship is genuine, but it’s going to be two years in a few weeks and NOTHING

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I think I’m one of the unlucky folks as well…
Timeline:
App received: Jan 3rd, 2020
Last update was November 23rd, 2020
And nothing since.
Ordered GCMS notes and the officer said he or she was satisfied and thinks that my relationship is genuine, but it’s going to be two years in a few weeks and NOTHING
everytime that I phoned them they said : everything seems in order, right now they dont need nothing from you but because of covid it will take longer. But it’s really almost three years. And I am mentally tired of this.
Hopefully in your case will be different and make desicion soon.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Haahaa I just received an email that I have new message and guess what I received AIP eligibility passed,, I can not believe that is happening

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Congratulations, what’s your timeline?
from April 2019 I was in process, in october 2019 my sponsor got approved, they asked us for adittional doc twice. After oct 2019 nothing changed until 2021 october when they asked us for some info (dates when was last time you entered/went out of canada) for me and sponsor from etobicoke office., so until this time I didn’t know that my case was transfered at Etobicoke office.
Long journey, to much stress but finally is done!!
I wish you all the best!