File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Keep the faith :) I am sure they are just delayed...I have seen some late March applicants getting their AOR the last couple of days...I think I am not even going to call them as it is going to stress me out thinking they might have returned it...
True i notice that too.. cause i alwaya peep the march thread people still waiting so im trying not to worry too much

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Hi guys i got something from the immigration not sure if thats AOR ! Gonna
Paste it here tell me
If its AOR please

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship.
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass.
• The study guide is available on the IRCC website at:
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-cizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/ become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test.html. On the same page, you will find more information on how to prepare for the test.
• If you are receiving this letter by regular mail, a print version of the study guide is enclosed.
When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test. It could take a few months before you hear from us.
Contact information
It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and t

hanuz06

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes you, you will need to:
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass.
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-cizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/ become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test.html. On the same page, you will find more information on how to prepare for the test.
• If you are receiving this letter by regular mail, a print version of the study guide is enclosed.
When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test. It could take a few months before you hear from us.
Contact information
It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and t
Yes, it looks like AOR. Congratulations!

Reactions: shyness

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Contact information
That's AOR. Congrats!

Shazsabb

Nov 30, 2017
Contact information
Congratulations

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Omg thanks guys... april thread is coming along!!

Reactions: hanuz06

Frenchie1980

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Contact information
Congratulations!! Finally things are moving !

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Update please
Sent april 1st
Received april 3rd
Aor june 17

jing194426

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
My application was delivered on April 01 i haven't received any emails from cic but today i login to cic website use the uci number i found my application status changed to application received.It was no status or information before.