+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 applications

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
i have had to request records twice now and found discrepancies both times in the border records on both side. For example if I had booked plane ticket for a Friday but decided to come home early on a Thursday flight. In their records you see me listed twice for both Thursday and Friday. I think what is happening is the airline has to submit a passenger list and that does not get updated or changed if travel is modified within 24 hours. I see this discrepancy on my records multiple times as his was a fairly standard practice.
Can u pls tell me one thing, how does they get exits record by air ? Did u travel to USA or any other country ?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have to apply for PR card renewal spent another $100 .. $50 Fee, $15 Photos, $25 canada Post, $10 in Print

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel like filing a court case to refund my processing fee they took for citizenship application-- They should refund us if they are delaying it to this level

freediagram

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Hi everyone. April 2019 applicant here.

I just got an email from IRCC Scarborough.
Dear Client

Your Citizenship file has been assigned to me for review. Please provide scanned copies or airline tickets for all trips taken to [my country of birth].
Are you employed – provide details
Are you physically in Canada.
Provide a phone number where you can be reached.

Regards,
Has anybody else received such an email?

I find this email and request a bit strange. I mean, Who has physical copies of their tickets these days. I found all the tickets in my email and I think I am going to print the emails to PDF. What else can I do?

In total, I traveled 6 times to visit my parents. This request is after I sent them my passport copies 2 months ago.

Appreciate your thoughts.

bpjeee

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Passport Req..
April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Hi everyone. April 2019 applicant here.

I just got an email from IRCC Scarborough.

Has anybody else received such an email?

I find this email and request a bit strange. I mean, Who has physical copies of their tickets these days. I found all the tickets in my email and I think I am going to print the emails to PDF. What else can I do?

In total, I traveled 6 times to visit my parents. This request is after I sent them my passport copies 2 months ago.

Appreciate your thoughts.

From what little I know it is not ususal - but it could also mean that your case is now reaching completion
Please just make sure it is from a valid email ID (look for cic.gc.ca at the end of the email id) before you share any personal information.
Others more experienced members may also advise.

freediagram

Star Member
May 24, 2016
From what little I know it is not ususal - but it could also mean that your case is now reaching completion
Please just make sure it is from a valid email ID (look for cic.gc.ca at the end of the email id) before you share any personal information.
Others more experienced members may also advise.
Thank you! Yes, the first thing I checked was the email and it is sent from the cic.gc.ca domain. I guess I have to gather what I have and send.

Reactions: bpjeee

anoop90

Sep 15, 2019
I have to apply for PR card renewal spent another $100 .. $50 Fee, $15 Photos, $25 canada Post, $10 in Print
I am in the same situation as there has been no update on my citizenship application since my AOR on 22 Nov 2019. Now my PR card is expiring in Aug 2022. I have to start the application for PR renewal. How long is the processing time for PR renewal?

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
I am in the same situation as there has been no update on my citizenship application since my AOR on 22 Nov 2019. Now my PR card is expiring in Aug 2022. I have to start the application for PR renewal. How long is the processing time for PR renewal?
Regarding the PR Renewal Processing time probably worth to follow this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-new-renewal-processing-timeline-2021.724984/page-270

Our PR Cards are expiring in July 2022 and we submitted our Renewal application in October 2021 which was received at CPC Sydney on 18th October.
Around the period 20-24th December 2021 the AOR email came in and within the same period the status tracker advised processing started / completed / cards sent out...and we received our new PR cards in the first week of January 2022.

As with the Citizenship applications...it seems though the processing time for PR Renewal still variies from applicant to applicant.

Reactions: bpjeee

anoop90

Sep 15, 2019
Regarding the PR Renewal Processing time probably worth to follow this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-new-renewal-processing-timeline-2021.724984/page-270

Our PR Cards are expiring in July 2022 and we submitted our Renewal application in October 2021 which was received at CPC Sydney on 18th October.
Around the period 20-24th December 2021 the AOR email came in and within the same period the status tracker advised processing started / completed / cards sent out...and we received our new PR cards in the first week of January 2022.

As with the Citizenship applications...it seems though the processing time for PR Renewal still variies from applicant to applicant.
Thanks a lot for the timeline info!

bpjeee

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Passport Req..
April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Hi all. My oath is scheduled for next week but I have not yet received any email .

Is there a way to contact IRCC to remind them. I tried the normal IRCC helpline number but found no option to talk to an agent anymore.

Once I get some sort of an response from them I will feel relieved. It has been a long wait of 3 years

Reactions: maniacworld