+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 applications

fullmetalCPA

Apr 15, 2021
Hello everyone, almost three weeks ago, my family and I's dashboards were updated to "invited to take oath" on August. I'm just wondering what time does oathtaking usually take place?

morena34

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Hello folks,

So I randomly logged in today to check my status and noticed that my tracker has been updated on July 20th, and most importantly my ceremony was scheduled for Sept 22nd. I have NOT received any email from them regarding this, so I wonder if anyone is in the same boat? (btw every categories are now green except the Ceremony).

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hello folks,

So I randomly logged in today to check my status and noticed that my tracker has been updated on July 20th, and most importantly my ceremony was scheduled for Sept 22nd. I have NOT received any email from them regarding this, so I wonder if anyone is in the same boat? (btw every categories are now green except the Ceremony).
Congratulations! The date for Sept. 22 is most likely accurate. You can expect an email 7 to 10 days before your actual ceremony.

Reactions: morena34

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello folks,

You'll receive an email about a week before the ceremony.

I've updated the spreadsheet.

Could you please provide the date when your application went to "Decision Made" status on ECAS? Usually, this is the same date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed". Thanks.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto

Could you please provide the date when your application went to "Decision Made" status on ECAS? Usually, this is the same date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed". Thanks.
I took a look at your timeline and I feel that your DM would come very very soon! Can't wait to celebrate for ya!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

VZJJD

May 1, 2019
Hello folks,

Congratulations! Have you done the test?

morena34

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Congratulations! The date for Sept. 22 is most likely accurate. You can expect an email 7 to 10 days before your actual ceremony.

July 15th.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

VZJJD

May 1, 2019
I checked my dashboard (the new one) yesterday and it was finally updated and everything was completed except the language skills, citizenship test (Which I do not need to do as I am over 55), and citizenship ceremony. I checked the old On-Line service to check my status and it was said: "Decision Made"! What does it mean as I have not done the interview yet? Does it mean that they waved the interview? Any idea?

Reactions: bpjeee

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
I checked my dashboard (the new one) yesterday and it was finally updated and everything was completed except the language skills, citizenship test (Which I do not need to do as I am over 55), and citizenship ceremony. I checked the old On-Line service to check my status and it was said: "Decision Made"! What does it mean as I have not done the interview yet? Does it mean that they waved the interview? Any idea?
It means that a final decision has been made on your application for citizenship.