+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 applications

munga99

Aug 20, 2019
A lot of people got next day oath
I’d say maximum number of people got next day
Not everyone gets it next day, some do and some don't, but the most frustrating part is the public does not know why some people get it the next and then some gave to wait even after all the clearances and checks are in place.

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Hi,
My application In process since July 2019. Is anyone is same situation?

Here is my online status shows:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 11, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 20, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 31, 2019.

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi,
My application In process since July 2019. Is anyone is same situation?

Here is my online status shows:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 11, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 20, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 31, 2019.
pretty similar. Mine has been in Process since Aug. 09. Applied from Toronto and the processing office is Scarborough. The wait is killing me.

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Has anyone else gotten their ATIP notes?

I received mine and for a lot of the assessments like knowledge and residency, there’s a due date of sometime in June 2020, which is 2 months after I hit the one year mark. Has anyone seems something similar to that in their notes?

DavCan

Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
03-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
SLU- 17-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
25-Apr-2015, TLU - 05-May-2015
Interview........
All Docs reached - 15-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
11-Aug-2015 (PP Submitted : 12-Aug-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
24-Aug-2015 (Recvd PP + COPR)
LANDED..........
28-Nov-2015
My understanding if all your steps are completed there is a good chance you’ll get your oath for next day..
If it’s a family application all should complete the exams , FP and all clearances. If diff family members are taking exam on different dates they may not get the next day..Even when the last member completes the exam.. bcoz they don’t know the status of others.. Even if known they can’t inform them in person..
After all there should be oath ceremony in the next day or two and it should have slots still available..
As far as I have seen within my friends in Scarborough location all individual a apps got their oath next day and all families who had all processes including exam together got oath next day..
Hope this helps..

Not everyone gets it next day, some do and some don't, but the most frustrating part is the public does not know why some people get it the next and then some gave to wait even after all the clearances and checks are in place.

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011

I received mine and for a lot of the assessments like knowledge and residency, there’s a due date of sometime in June 2020, which is 2 months after I hit the one year mark. Has anyone seems something similar to that in their notes?
Wow..I received my ATIP 2 weeks ago..exactly they mentioned a due date in June 2020 . My application is in process since 10 july..without any update.. in my ATIP also mentioned criminality is in process.. Security: not started..language not started. residency not started..knowledge not started.. and also in SUB Activities they mentioned .Type : CIT screening..Status: fingerprints required.
Could you please let me know how about for you ?

Last edited:

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Wow..I received my ATIP 2 weeks ago..exactly they mentioned a due date in June 2020 . My application is in process since 10 july..without any update.. in my ATIP also mentioned criminality is in process.. Security: not started..language not started. residency not started..knowledge not started.. and also in SUB Activities they mentioned .Type : CIT screening..Status: fingerprints required.
Could you please let me know how about for you ?
it’s so weird, right?
My criminality test was completed according to the notes but everything else was not started. I didn’t have any fingerprint request so that wasn’t mentioned at all. My application is in Scarborough office. Where’s yours?

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012

How to get ATIP notes?

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
it’s so weird, right?
My criminality test was completed according to the notes but everything else was not started. I didn’t have any fingerprint request so that wasn’t mentioned at all. My application is in Scarborough office. Where’s yours?
It's so weird. My application is in Montreal. I didn't have request fingerprints too.. just my officer has been mentioned on 10 july.. Type : CIT RCMP SCREENING ...STATUS : REQUIRED ...DUE DATE : 23 -09-2019 ...but I didn't receive anything.. NEXT DUE DATE 08 JUNE -2020 ..Could you please let me know, what is the SUB Activities for you?

Last edited:

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
It's so weird. My application is in Montreal. I didn't have request fingerprints too.. just my officer has been mentioned on 10 july.. Type : CIT RCMP SCREENING ...STATUS : REQUIRED ...DUE DATE : 23 -09-2019 ...but I didn't receive anything.. NEXT DUE DATE 08 JUNE -2020 ..Could you please let me know, what is the SUB Activities for you?
My SUB activities says that the type is “CIT RCMP Screening” and the result is “No Reportable Trace”

I think you should call them to check if they’re waiting on your finger prints. Maybe the requests got lost somewhere.

Reactions: nikta

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
My SUB activities says that the type is “CIT RCMP Screening” and the result is “No Reportable Trace”

I think you should call them to check if they’re waiting on your finger prints. Maybe the requests got lost somewhere.
I called them. Agent told me , I don't see any fingerprints request in your file. She told me if request should be order for sending..your status online will be added one line.
Dear friend , I've confused..after 10 months nothing

ravrish

Feb 11, 2015
Hi All,
I've received my test invite today and the test date is 8-Feb.

Below are my rest of the details:

Location: Brampton (initially it was Mississauga, but later I changed it to Brampton)
App Delivered - 8-April
In-Process - 8-July
Test Invite - 27-January-2020
Test Date - 8-February-2020

KAZ123

Jun 2, 2019
KAZ, I am in the same boat, Calgary and I cleared the test on October 21 and thus far no updates. I am still in process and I have contacted the IRCC several times and their straight answers are "you have to wait till the 12 month ends before you contact us again". I guess we have to wait bro :(
Hi,
I talked to a lady from IRCC. She told me that my security check is still ongoing that is why the application is still in process. She couldn’t tell me when it would be completed as a third party conducts these checks and reports to IRCC. Everything else looks fine on the file according to her, so I am hoping for the best.

Reactions: shyness