+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Vyoma

Nov 23, 2018
After a week from this message it was updated to medical exam being reviewed, on February 7. On February 10, medicals passed. February 11 I got the PPR email. Be positive. It took total of close to 10months for me.
i really don't know..losing all my positivity..in Oct i got a request for IMM 5406. I have crossed 11 months and since the last 5 months have been getting webform replies saying additional verification going on.. everything has passed... its stuck at security.. and to add to it my medicals expired on the 1st of feb 2020.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
i really don't know..losing all my positivity..in Oct i got a request for IMM 5406. I have crossed 11 months and since the last 5 months have been getting webform replies saying additional verification going on.. everything has passed... its stuck at security.. and to add to it my medicals expired on the 1st of feb 2020.
Agree, most of us know at this stage that applications are processed in a case-specific basis, but also at this stage we all need some optimistic words to hang up in there!! In my case 20 days after remedical reflected passed on my application and best scenario hoped for is not crossing the year anniversary line:p

Reactions: Vyoma and Mio_

AdamFromNB

Jan 24, 2020
Am I free to move to another province without any concerns?
recently received my CoPR, New Brunswick. I’ve been living here for almost 6 years on study permit then post graduate work permit before CoPR. I applied through the AIPP not PNP.
Has anyone here gone through this and have a an advise to give. Would be much appreciated.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
So, seems that it is my turn, what a relief! I got my Ready for Visa email today.

This is my timeline that I hope it could give some insight to other applicants, you will find also the details of my communications with IRCC in my posts in different threads in this forum:

22-11-2018: NOI from Ontario.
04-03-2019: Nomination under Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
06-03-2019: ITA
04-04-2019: AOR + RPRF paid
17-05-2019: Medicals reflected passed, Biometrics request.
20-05-2019: Biometrics completed.
29-11-2019: ADR about passport expired, I think I provided the documents a week later and changed in my application two or three days after to not applicable.
09-01-2020: New medicals request, did it 24-01-2020 and I think doctor uploaded it 26.
28-01-2020: Medicals results reflected Passed.
24-02-2020: “Ready for visa”.

I can’t not mention the help of this Forum and the his members, it was important for being informed about procedures and stuff but essential for overtaking the wait with the sharing and the support provided from other people!

I wish to all applicants the best of luck!

Last edited:

Jan2020

Jan 1, 2020
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-05-2019
So, seems that it is my turn, what a relief! I got my Ready for Visa email today.

This is my timeline that I hope it could give some insight to other applicants, you will find also the details of my communications with IRCC in my posts in different threads in this forum:

22-11-2018: NOI from Ontario.
04-03-2019: Nomination under Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
06-03-2019: ITA
04-04-2019: AOR + RPRF paid
17-05-2019: Medicals reflected passed, Biometrics request.
20-05-2019: Biometrics completed.
29-11-2019: ADR about passport expired, I think I provided the documents a week later and changed in my application two or three days after to not applicable.
09-01-2020: New medicals request, did it 24-01-2020 and I think doctor uploaded it 26.
28-01-2020: Medicals results reflected Passed.
24-02-2020: “Ready for visa”.

I can’t not mention the help of this Forum and the his members, it was important for being informed about procedures and stuff but essential for overtaking the wait with the sharing and the support provided from other people!

I wish to all applicants the best of luck!
Congrats! Hope it will our turn soon as well:)

Reactions: ouadrasi

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Any idea on how many days it takes to get ur passport back after u submit it to vfs? It been 13 days and i havent received my passport back.

Lott123456

Jan 28, 2020
Hello Everyone

I have applied in May 2019 and as of now here is what my status looks like

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
July 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

In November they requested to re submit the Police clearance but after that no update.

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm not very experienced so I ask who is more experienced than me:
Today I called about my PNP BC Paper based inland application and the agent said me that:

Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Criminal Passed
Security not started Yet.
the agent said that now are sending a note to local office in Sidney for ask if he need more documents or not.
I'm bit confused about what does it mean ...

My timeline is:
AR April 2019
AOR May 2019

Has anyone had similar answers?

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Hey all since I got my PPR after 10 months, sharing some tips with you all after discussing with my friends. Please understand that the only guarantee that you will get a PPR approval is that if you have original, legitimate, legal and lawful documents scanned & uploaded. From A to Z - everything should be verifiable. Even verifiable on a generic google search. For things that don't exist on internet universe, please get backup signed letters like for closed start-ups, closed businesses. Get attestation letters where you feel clarity is missing. Any gap means the case gets stuck and when it gets stuck, they take their own sweet time to get back to you to close gaps. There are three main things - BANK BALANCE (long term balance), EDUCATION, JOB EXPERIENCE & JOB CODE - This has to be crystal crystal crystal clear. Don't worry if case is stuck, they will not reject it, they will ask for MORE DETAILS. Please don't be shy in disclosing your details to IRCC. In case you seek technical advise regarding BANK BALANCE, EDUCATION & JOB EXPERIENCE & JOB CODE, please shoot in all directions for help on internet - Pose questions on forums like these, Pose questions on Facebook, Pose questions to Instagram, Post questions on Youtube, pose questions on blogs etc. Create a new email ID for these open source responses. For queries too technical, google some reputable consultants in your area, take an appointment and go meet them before signing a contract with them. Remember, getting a PR is not based on luck, it is like a LEGAL CASE you need to WIN. Understand that there are carzy number of fraud cases from all kinds of shady people, so IRCC agents are always on alert. Double check everything and always always always speak with your family, friends, work collegues, mentors, seniors, parents friends, relatives, distant cousins, known people as they will help you in bouncing ideas related to this endeavor. DO NOT WORK IN ISOLATION, you will have anxiety attacks if you do.... Best of luck!.

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi
i received my ppr and submitted my passport before 14 calender days. Still not received my passport back. I have already booked tickets in mid march. so now i only have 12 days and by that time i should receive back my passport. I called vfs office but they said my passport is with high commission ofc. Any idea in how mang days can i receive my passport or how can i contact them to send my passport before my travel date.

Jan2020

Jan 1, 2020
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-05-2019
Hi
i received my ppr and submitted my passport before 14 calender days. Still not received my passport back. I have already booked tickets in mid march. so now i only have 12 days and by that time i should receive back my passport. I called vfs office but they said my passport is with high commission ofc. Any idea in how mang days can i receive my passport or how can i contact them to send my passport before my travel date.
Did you get a fedex tracking number when your submitted it at your local fedex? My cousin was able track hers when it was delivered to them and when they send it back using the fedex tracking number onine. Hopefully you did fedex overnight shipping and should get it soon.

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Not yet received my passport back. Submitted on 12th february. Wat to do? i have abroad travel date in next week.

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Aor April 2019
Medical passed October 7, 2019
Pre arrival service letter Nov 6 2019
Background in process
Outbound
Visa office Sydney
Please when can i expect ppr
Pls urgent reply thanks