+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Nov 25, 2019
Got PPR mail today.

My timelines and journey is as below:

ITA: 6th March 2019
AOR: 3rd April 2019
Medicals passed: 14th May 2019 (Medicals test were done in March 2019)
Biometrics passed: 21st May 2019

Raised webform on 6th November for status update. Got generic response - Application is in process.

Called IRCC and got to know eligibility not met.
Submitted Job duties and responsibilities letter proactively in January 2020.

4th February got remedial request.
10th February - Medical passed.

12th February - PPR mail.

This forum was really helpful in all ways. I thank all those members who helped me during these journey.

Goodluck to everyone.

Please let me know if I can help anywhere.
Did you retake the medical test or the previous one was considered?

Reactions: Y@$h

aj4pals

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
You send your documents from USA right? Could you please tell me how and what needs to be done in specific when sending it to Ottawa?
Yes, I sent from Houston to Ottawa. Used Fedex International Priority which delivers to Canada in 2 business days. You need to create a FEDEX account inorder to create a return label, which will be attached to the return Fedex envelope that you will include along with the passport, photos and Annex A.

Reactions: Y@$h

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, I sent from Houston to Ottawa. Used Fedex International Priority which delivers to Canada in 2 business days. You need to create a FEDEX account inorder to create a return label, which will be attached to the return Fedex envelope that you will include along with the passport, photos and Annex A.
Can this be done at a local Fedex store? What is the commercial invoice? That's for return shipping label as well? How does that work?

aj4pals

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Can this be done at a local Fedex store? What is the commercial invoice? That's for return shipping label as well? How does that work?
Yes, I did this at a local store. They will allow you to print the return label there if you already have your profile created and an account number added to the profile. I just remember filling in a customs form, I don't know about the commercial invoice as passports fall into personal.

Jan2020

Jan 1, 2020
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-05-2019
Got PPR mail today.

My timelines and journey is as below:

ITA: 6th March 2019
AOR: 3rd April 2019
Medicals passed: 14th May 2019 (Medicals test were done in March 2019)
Biometrics passed: 21st May 2019

Raised webform on 6th November for status update. Got generic response - Application is in process.

Called IRCC and got to know eligibility not met.
Submitted Job duties and responsibilities letter proactively in January 2020.

4th February got remedial request.
10th February - Medical passed.

12th February - PPR mail.

This forum was really helpful in all ways. I thank all those members who helped me during these journey.

Goodluck to everyone.

Please let me know if I can help anywhere.
Congratulations!!

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
The FedEx store messed up kind of. They couldn't print the return label which was created. So had to cancel the outward shipment as well. They say return label cannot be created for international shipment. I don't what they even mean. I really need help in this.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintences
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers!

Nov 25, 2019
I have just received my COPR... Sincere thanks to everyone in this group for providing guidance and hope at different stages of the application. I wish everyone else who's still waiting gets through this and gets the golden letter very soon. Good luck to everyone planning for the future