+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I have just received my COPR... Sincere thanks to everyone in this group for providing guidance and hope at different stages of the application. I wish everyone else who's still waiting gets through this and gets the golden letter very soon. Good luck to everyone planning for the future
Congratulations! When r u planning to land?

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Don’t wait. Please upload another letter because I have read in this forum of people/persons whose application has been refused by IRCC because of issues with their employment reference letters...better to be proactive than to be sorry
Hi Thank u so much for ur help. I received PPR.

Reactions: Mr_fabrizio

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
@Dimpy2 - Remember that you are not achieving anything by hiding information that will help the visa officer verify your NOC Code.
Submit the duty letter ASAP!

get in touch with you past employer and tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Call them, email them, visit their office. DO WHATEVER YOU CAN!

You should have this letter from long term perspective as it will be useful not only for your pr visa, but also for your future jobs & citizenship.

Always good to have all kinds of proof and paperwork.

CHASE your old employers, even if its holiday season, worst case they will give you your letter in after 10-15 days delay. Contact HR on any social media - Likedin/FB in case they don't respond to calls or emails. BEST OF LUCK!

Others who have not submitted their job duties and responsibilities attested by either HR or your reporting manager - Its not too late, ACT NOW as final decision has not been made.

Even those who think they will get rejected, if you re-apply, you will need this kind of letter. ALWAYS HAVE BACKUP! Best of luck to all.
Thank u so much for ur help! I received PpR

MrTTBO

Sep 24, 2019
Attention: Folks who have received their PPR!

Get your Driving Licence Extract with you and it must be stamped and signed by the authority.
If you don't get your DL extract with you, there is a 8 to 12 months of waiting time to obtain a G2 and G Driving licence.

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Attention: Folks who have received their PPR!

Get your Driving Licence Extract with you and it must be stamped and signed by the authority.
If you don't get your DL extract with you, there is a 8 to 12 months of waiting time to obtain a G2 and G Driving licence.
Okay!
Can u pls add me to group or send link of group where ppl about to land canada are members.

Vyoma

Nov 23, 2018
Hi all,
There was a GU today after 8months of almost nothing.
The GU was about the medicals.
The status my the medicals has changed from 'Medicals passed on -------.' to 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send a message if this changes.'
I hope this is some good news and something to hope for. Anyone has a similar message?
Same message.. but nothing after that

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Same message.. but nothing after that
After a week from this message it was updated to medical exam being reviewed, on February 7. On February 10, medicals passed. February 11 I got the PPR email. Be positive. It took total of close to 10months for me.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
After a week from this message it was updated to medical exam being reviewed, on February 7. On February 10, medicals passed. February 11 I got the PPR email. Be positive. It took total of close to 10months for me.
Congratulations!! Are you inland or outland?

mubarikkhan

Nov 26, 2019
Raised a webform and got the following reply:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

Is this a generic response??? Eligibility has been met since December and around that time they asked for IMM 5406 form which I uploaded. Since then it's just been annoying silence.

AdamFromNB

Jan 24, 2020
Just got the golden email

AOR: April 17th
Medical passed: June 21
No update. Literally nothing. Generic replies from webforms until..
Feb 13th: PPR on Friday. Alhamdulellah

Reactions: Mio_ and Jan2020

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Raised a webform and got the following reply:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

Is this a generic response??? Eligibility has been met since December and around that time they asked for IMM 5406 form which I uploaded. Since then it's just been annoying silence.
PPR mail is coming!