- April 3, 2016
AoR - April 15, 2019
Medical Passed - May 28. 2019
Biometrics - June 4, 2019
Ghost Update December 11, 2019
ADR - December 12, 2019
Submitted documents - December 12, 2019
PPR - December 16, 2019

Sydney VO is showing some movement guys, be patient and keep positive.
Best of luck to you all.
The above 3 cases of PNP have frightened me really. Because all took around 8 months or so. M also BC PNP in land and 6 months are completing in 5 days only. Prayers required

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
The above 3 cases of PNP have frightened me really. Because all took around 8 months or so. M also BC PNP in land and 6 months are completing in 5 days only. Prayers required
8 months is not bad, there is people waiting for more than one year!

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Congratulations.
Mine is almost similar situation. I am April 12,2019 AOR. BC PNP OUTLAND.
I am sure that it's coming soon!

BJ007

Nov 10, 2019
Hi guys,
It's PPR for me:

BC PNP - CEC - Inland | Visa Office - Sydney - NS
______
1. PNP Nomination |
March 6, 2019
2. ITA | March 20, 2019
3. AOR | April 11, 2019
4. Med Passed | May 23, 2019
(Called them 5 times between May and September - everything was the same)
5. Review Required | Sept 22, 2019
(Called them - file was in Review Required)
6. Ordered GCMS Notes | Sept 23, 2019
(Never got the notes)
7. Sent Employment Update via webform | Oct 3 2019
(Called them in Oct 7 - everything was the same)
8. Ordered ATIP | Dec 2, 2019
9. 1st Ghost Update | December 3, 2019
(Called them - file was not in Review Required anymore and everything is passed)
10. Medicals Extended | December 16, 2019
11. PPR | December 17,2019
______
* Principal Applicant + Spouse. CRS Score 439 + 600
* Have never find out the reason why my file was in Review Required
* IELTS, ECA WES Reports and Translations all done in 2017 and 2018
Hi, my congrats!

Did you get another job, so you just sent your employment update? Or did you send new Employment Reference letter without asking from them?

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hi, my congrats!

Did you get another job, so you just sent your employment update? Or did you send new Employment Reference letter without asking from them?
My office moved to another location. I just informed them because a agent on the phone told so.

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
It seems that IRCC has prioritized PNP applications under FSW rather than CEC and other categories. I don't have any proof to support it but it's from my observation in many threads.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
It seems that IRCC has prioritized PNP applications under FSW rather than CEC and other categories. I don't have any proof to support it but it's from my observation in many threads.
I doubt it, yet i'm a Ontario PNP applicant and i'm close to 9 months wait, in fact on myimmitracker there is someone who got his PPR three days ago and his AOR date is the same as mine and also an Ontario nominee but he is from china. I would think those applications are processed in a case specific way, no reliable pattern that could help you guess about it.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Congrats by the way to fellows whom received their PPR and hope the best in the rest of the journey.

Reactions: Mio_

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Sorry to hear about the delay. Eligibility not met is a serious concern. Usually the case processing agent review the file and decides whether it is Met or Not Met and then pass the file to the officer for final decision(approved or rejected based on eligibility status). I strongly suggest you order GCMS notes ASAP while waiting for decision as you can check the area of concern and resubmit any supporting docs for them to consider. Good luck!!!
Requested GCMS notes. But shud expect that within 90 days.

roshanti

Nov 24, 2019
Hello,

Today we got an email saying:

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for....

Do other folks have had this sent to them? We already in Canada. It feels like food news, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hello,

Today we got an email saying:

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for....

Do other folks have had this sent to them? We already in Canada. It feels like food news, but I don't want to get my hopes up.
Hi,

For applicants living in Canada, ircc deliver CoPR after interviewing applicants, so, congratulations mate :)

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello,

I recently found out that in my job appointment letter, job description is not mentioned. Basic responsibilities is not mentioned in appointment letter or any other letter. Just my designation, department name and compensation is mentioned.
I have already left job and can still request a letter containing detailed description of my job.

But as of now, I have not received any additional documents request from IRCC. But I called before a month and they mentioned that my eligibility is not met. Reason - they didn't know and told me to be patient until final decision is made or any communication is received from their end.

Please suggest, what should I do? Shall I request my employer to provide letter with job description and upload it through webform without them asking for one? or should wait till they ask to?

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello,

I recently found out that in my job appointment letter, job description is not mentioned. Basic responsibilities is not mentioned in appointment letter or any other letter. Just my designation, department name and compensation is mentioned.
I have already left job and can still request a letter containing detailed description of my job.

But as of now, I have not received any additional documents request from IRCC. But I called before a month and they mentioned that my eligibility is not met. Reason - they didn't know and told me to be patient until final decision is made or any communication is received from their end.

Please suggest, what should I do? Shall I request my employer to provide letter with job description and upload it through webform without them asking for one? or should wait till they ask to?
Don’t wait. Please upload another letter because I have read in this forum of people/persons whose application has been refused by IRCC because of issues with their employment reference letters...better to be proactive than to be sorry

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
@Dimpy2 - Remember that you are not achieving anything by hiding information that will help the visa officer verify your NOC Code.
Submit the duty letter ASAP!

get in touch with you past employer and tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Call them, email them, visit their office. DO WHATEVER YOU CAN!

You should have this letter from long term perspective as it will be useful not only for your pr visa, but also for your future jobs & citizenship.

Always good to have all kinds of proof and paperwork.

CHASE your old employers, even if its holiday season, worst case they will give you your letter in after 10-15 days delay. Contact HR on any social media - Likedin/FB in case they don't respond to calls or emails. BEST OF LUCK!

Others who have not submitted their job duties and responsibilities attested by either HR or your reporting manager - Its not too late, ACT NOW as final decision has not been made.

Even those who think they will get rejected, if you re-apply, you will need this kind of letter. ALWAYS HAVE BACKUP! Best of luck to all.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
ATTENTION!

NOT TOO LATE – SUBMIT YOUR JOB DUTIES LETTER NOW!

There are many applicants who have only given their offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips and/or account statement showing salary credited as proof of employment.

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of employment proof is to attest your job duty, role and responsibility. Based on this information, the visa officer VALIDATES your chosen NOC Code and moves the file forward.

In case you have not shown your job duties and responsibilities (based on whatever your past employer agrees to show on paper) – GET THE LETTERS NOW AND SUBMIT VIA WEBFORM ASAP. Do not worry, you have time!

Get up, its time to chase your past reporting manager. Chase your past HR person. Tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Get whatever duties you can on paper. Signed by either HR or Dept. Head or Reporting Manager or any official signing authority.

Remember, Offer letters have salary mentioned, but they do not mention your job duties. It is compulsory to disclose any/all/as much of duties signed by past employers.

ACT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AVOID ADR REQUEST!

BE PROACTIVE!

Reactions: Mr_fabrizio