+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
1. Install Text Now app
2. Add area code : 416 or any other canadian area code. U can google it. (turn ur mobile location off)
3. Call at +18882422100
Hello dimpy... Can u please elaborate the process a little further... I have installed the app and it asks a number to register.. What number should i register here? My own number or any random number??
Mine case is the same as urs,, my eligibility was not met as per last update I got in oct.. my AOR is april 15th.. after that I got no update.. Didn't got GSM's as well.. Which country are u applying from??

caselyn

Oct 6, 2019
Is there anyone here who tried to call the agent and update the profile saying there is a result already but they dont want to give the result to you.

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello dimpy... Can u please elaborate the process a little further... I have installed the app and it asks a number to register.. What number should i register here? My own number or any random number??
Mine case is the same as urs,, my eligibility was not met as per last update I got in oct.. my AOR is april 15th.. after that I got no update.. Didn't got GSM's as well.. Which country are u applying from??
U may select any random number from the options given in text now app. Enter Canadian area code before u get options to select numbers.
How did u het to know ur eligibility is not met without calling?

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
U may select any random number from the options given in text now app. Enter Canadian area code before u get options to select numbers.
How did u het to know ur eligibility is not met without calling?
I emailed Ralph goodale after completion of 6 months of my application... From there I got this update where my eligibility was not met, criminality and security were not started.

Dejavu_44

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Has anyone noticed a change in the status message in there post 6months profile. Mine now has 2 new paragraphs :-

“We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 18, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.”
And also

* The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application.”

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Has anyone noticed a change in the status message in there post 6months profile. Mine now has 2 new paragraphs :-

“We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 18, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.”
And also

* The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application.”
Everybody!!

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Has anyones timeline bar changed to 100% complete ???? What does that mean ???
I assume it’s a minor update that shows the time passed since your AOR, no core process changes.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Hey can u help me understand the POF gift deed and if its important enough to be worried about ???
It is a legal paper that proves that some important amount of your proof of funds was given to you as gift, it shows that money isn’t borrowed and the person who gave it to you can’t claim it back. Nothing to be worried about while it is really what it is.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Yh I have and called just eligibility recommended pass, criminality passed and security not initiated yet...

Really annoying
I feel the same, i admit the ADR cheered me up a little bit after the 5 months wait without nay movement, since eligibility recommended pass i think it is just a matter of time for you, Soon i hope for all of us.