Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
05-17-2019
You think? Thank you for the good energy and i hope we will get ours all of us in the very soon. Any thoughts about what to send to IRCC because most likely i will not have the new passport before deadline.
Upload a letter ofexplanation where you state that you undertook all the efforts to renew the passport but that the authorities take longer than seven days to create the new one. Add any receipt you got for the renewal. Upload a copy once you get the passport through the webform

Reactions: ouadrasi

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Upload a letter ofexplanation where you state that you undertook all the efforts to renew the passport but that the authorities take longer than seven days to create the new one. Add any receipt you got for the renewal. Upload a copy once you get the passport through the webform
Seems coherent in line of what people are advising to do so i'll go with that, Thank you.

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
This can still take a while though. I got a GU over a month ago. Still waiting.
Same here ... Got a GU on 23 October , aor 17th April, but no updates after that. Raised a web form but got a generic reply that application is still under process.. So I guess its a waiting game

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Same here ... Got a GU on 23 October , aor 17th April, but no updates after that. Raised a web form but got a generic reply that application is still under process.. So I guess its a waiting game
Did you have an ADR?

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Topic - Incomplete Applications

Question - Usually, how long does it take for an application to be declared incomplete by an assessing officer ? Does it take under 6 months ? upto 9 months ? 9+ months ?, before biometric ? after biometric ?

Please let me know what you have seen in such cases...

Basvandepol

Aug 13, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
05-17-2019
Yes. It’s a long one

mubarikkhan

Nov 26, 2019
Is there a difference between eligibility under process and eligibility under review ??? And how can eligibility and background botg be under process at the same time. Any idea guys???