Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
I got an answer from IRCC after my last webform, it is the same generic email i got the first time telling me that my application is still in process but, it has also this new : "All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.".

Do you think that it means my application somehow moved forward or it is another generic template?

Anyways I'm cheering up my self and I'm taking it as progress :D because if not it makes me a little bit hopeless i have to recognize.

235 days and counting. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2019
I got the following response to my webform enquiry, is this normal?

Good day,

The application is in the queue for review by an Officer. Our office is unable to provide a timeline for completion. You will be contacted in due course.

Regards.

AQ

Citizenship and Immigration, Immigration
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

dream_24

Dec 10, 2018

Good day,

The application is in the queue for review by an Officer. Our office is unable to provide a timeline for completion. You will be contacted in due course.

Regards.

AQ

As per the current trend, this denotes the file is awaiting senior officer review.

Dharani

Jul 18, 2019

Good day,

Regards.

AQ

'Please be advised that your application is currently in queue awaiting review by an officer. Notification will be sent in due course.'

Same here
VO - Sydney, NS.
AOR- 09 April 2019

what is your VO?

Nov 25, 2019
'Please be advised that your application is currently in queue awaiting review by an officer. Notification will be sent in due course.'

Same here
VO - Sydney, NS.
AOR- 09 April 2019

what is your VO?
I have got no idea about VO, I am from India and applied online... All by myself

vmanojk123

Aug 3, 2018

Good day,

Regards.

AQ

same for me

mubarikkhan

Nov 26, 2019
Raised webform last week and today got the following response:

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Then called the ircc and was informed that eligibility has been recommended pass since last week of october. Any idea what his happening or what does this mean?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Raised webform last week and today got the following response:

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Then called the ircc and was informed that eligibility has been recommended pass since last week of october. Any idea what his happening or what does this mean?
Did you attach any doucment when you raise the webform?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States

Good day,

Regards.

AQ

I got this for an address and job change. BTW, I had already got the acknowledgement for that, but the below email came a month after I reported. Seems to be the same person based on the signature.

The information provided and the updated address have been noted on file.

Regards.

AQ

Reactions: amanindersingh

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi everyone.
Can anyone tell me how to call IRCC. I am from India. Which number to co tact and is that possible through normal call?