+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Indu raks

Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys. Called CIC today and was told that: 1) criminality: passed; 2) eligibility: recommended pass; and, 3) security: not started. Is there anyone else here with a similar status?
Hi. I am April 26 AOR and still waiting. Can I ask how u called? I am trying text now app and couldn't get through.

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hey guys. Called CIC today and was told that: 1) criminality: passed; 2) eligibility: recommended pass; and, 3) security: not started. Is there anyone else here with a similar status?
Same situation as you, aor 8th april and eligibility recommanded pass since 16th october. Witch VO? Mine is Ottawa

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
My AoR was April 2nd and still in process for 7 months. VO is Vancouver. I start disliking the Vancouver office that is told that it's busy and take very long to process the PR applications.

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Got webform reply :- Your application is still in process. We will update you in case of change in status.

My AOR is 3rd April. Dont know my visa office.
Dont know how long have to wait. Driving me impatient now.
:-(

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Got webform reply :- Your application is still in process. We will update you in case of change in status.

Same here. I have no idea how long I have to wait. I'm not a patient person, so IRCC is challenging my patience

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019

April the 4th and exactly the same situation:( the joy i felt in the start of all of this disappeared.

Last edited: