>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Indu raks

Oct 30, 2019
Finally its PPR...

AOR: April 26 2019
ITA: March 6
Medicals passed: June 6
Biometrics: June 10
Oct 30 2019 : received mail from VO, stating, file is in queue for review.
Webform raised: November 10. No response received till date.

And finally got the Ready for Visa mail today morning.

Those who are still waiting, it's just a matter af time and finally the patience would be paid off.

kellysouthafrica

Oct 18, 2019
Finally its PPR...

Those who are still waiting, it's just a matter af time and finally the patience would be paid off.
Congrats!! That’s amazing - What is the e-mail address you received the visa mail from?

I’m AOR 7th April and still waiting

dharmmie

Mar 26, 2019
Finally its PPR...

Congratulations on your PPR request, please did you notice any ghost update the day you got ya PPR mail or a day before...

As I am an April 27 applicant and only had a Ghost update on Oct 30th but no PPR till now.

Indu raks

Oct 30, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR request, please did you notice any ghost update the day you got ya PPR mail or a day before...

As I am an April 27 applicant and only had a Ghost update on Oct 30th but no PPR till now.
Our consultant has been managing the account and hence we don't about the updates. All the best.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Finally its PPR...

Congrats!!! Got the same answer from VO 28/10 and we share same ITA. Your PPR gives some good vibes. Best of luck for the rest of the journey.

Last edited:

ruchisharma

Feb 28, 2018
Again a silent watcher but Thank you All!!

The Journey to COPR

ITA – 6th March

AOR – 19th April

MEP – 27th April

Biometrics – 1st June

Ordered GCMS Notes – 19th September

GCMS Notes 90 days Extension e-mail – 16th October

Radio Silence from CIC until 19th October

Learned on the forum here to Use Fongo World App when calling from India. Called up CIC on 22nd October and 4th November – No change in status, only criminality passed, background check in progress.

Raised Web Form once on 23rd October – CIC Ottawa replied that the application is in the queue for review by an officer

Ghost Update – 5th November – CIC profile showed as Application/profile updated but did not get any ghost update e-mail

PPR Mail – 6th November

Passport Submission – 7th November

COPR Approved in the Account – 13th November ( ghost update e-mail received on 14th November)

Passport Received – 14th November

[GCMS Notes not received till date but the journey to COPR is complete :))]

P.S. - My CRS score was possible only because of writing the French language exam - TEF in addition to IELTS. That gave me 45 points.

Thank you, everyone, for all the information on the forum out here. Was really helpful and encouraging as we all shared our experiences, updates, patience and of all keeping hope alive!

Best wishes for a successful future in Canada!

Ruby M

Oct 16, 2019
Congrats. Why didn't you post here? Or give a timeline? It'll help those coming after us to learn more about the varieties of how cases are processed. I also got 2 ghost updates within the space of 10 days as of yesterday so expecting my ppr this coming week.
Hi Kayne,

Did you get your PPR email?

Sahil Chadha

Oct 25, 2019
Finally its PPR...

Congrats . Wish you luck !

Reactions: Indu raks

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Finally its PPR...

Congratulations!
I have got same ITA. but no updates or ghost updates till now.
Raised a webform to which they replied - Application is still in process.

Hope i also get PPR too!

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019

The Journey to COPR

ITA – 6th March

AOR – 19th April

MEP – 27th April

Biometrics – 1st June

Learned on the forum here to Use Fongo World App when calling from India. Called up CIC on 22nd October and 4th November – No change in status, only criminality passed, background check in progress.

Raised Web Form once on 23rd October – CIC Ottawa replied that the application is in the queue for review by an officer

Ghost Update – 5th November – CIC profile showed as Application/profile updated but did not get any ghost update e-mail

PPR Mail – 6th November

COPR Approved in the Account – 13th November ( ghost update e-mail received on 14th November)

P.S. - My CRS score was possible only because of writing the French language exam - TEF in addition to IELTS. That gave me 45 points.

Thank you, everyone, for all the information on the forum out here. Was really helpful and encouraging as we all shared our experiences, updates, patience and of all keeping hope alive!

Congratulations! Mine is same ITA.
My AOR date is 3rd April. Still not recieved. Hope to receive it soon!

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hi Kayne,

Did you get your PPR email?
No, not yet. Got a request for Additional family information (Imm 5406) yesterday though and submitted yesterday as well. Today woke up to an update in my account saying application updated and the additional document status changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

Last edited:
Reactions: dharmmie

dharmmie

Mar 26, 2019
No, not yet. Got a request for Additional family information (Imm 5406) yesterday though and submitted yesterday as well. Today woke up to an update in my account saying application updated and the additional document status changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
Oh cool hopefully this all ends soon, realized we got the same ghost update on the 30th October, but haven't seen anything else since then, no ADR, and the wait continues... April 27 AOR btw.. Thou when I called regarding that ghost update I was told it's eligibility passed

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Oh cool hopefully this all ends soon, realized we got the same ghost update on the 30th October, but haven't seen anything else since then, no ADR, and the wait continues... April 27 AOR btw.. Thou when I called regarding that ghost update I was told it's eligibility passed
Yes i assumed that was the case myself although i never called to find out (cause i don't have the patience). Means all that's left is your Security. Any moment now that PPR could pop into your mail box (or spam). So keep on the look out every Night/Morning

Harry9390

Jun 26, 2019
Ahmedabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

The Journey to COPR

ITA – 6th March

AOR – 19th April

MEP – 27th April

Biometrics – 1st June

PPR Mail – 6th November

Provide number to contact IRCC to know the status of Application..

Ruby M

Oct 16, 2019
Got two ghost updates so far. One on 27th Oct and one yesterday, 15 Nov.
Webform response on 13th Nov said file is under review, security hasn't started yet. I guess second ghost update was for Eligibility passed.
Hoping the good news will come soon.