+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hey guys. First time poster here. My AOR was April 22 and I'm still awaiting my PR. I haven't received any ghost update yet. I voluntarily submitted some additional documents via Web Form to supplement my application which were received by the Ottawa visa office on July 04, 2019. Do you think the additional documents I submitted will delay my application? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
No ! CIC just requested for additional documents on 192th day so additional documents dont cause any delay

Deepanshur20

Nov 10, 2019
Guyz can someone clarify

educational credentials of Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

What does this equal to in PR form?

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Guyz can someone clarify

educational credentials of Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

What does this equal to in PR form?
Of it states 2 separate degrees in summary section of report then dual degree if not then go for 4 year bachelor

kellysouthafrica

Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys

I raised a web form last week just following up on my profile AOR - 7 April. Have also just done remeds and they have have reflected on my profile.

just got back the reply from CE CSC saying that they sent me a letter last Friday and I must check my mail, including spam folder which I have been everyday and can’t seem to find this supposed mail. I’ve asked them to re-send it. Any idea on what this could be? Also, what e-mail address should I be looking out for?

riya_91

Nov 4, 2019
Hi guys

I raised a web form last week just following up on my profile AOR - 7 April. Have also just done remeds and they have have reflected on my profile.

just got back the reply from CE CSC saying that they sent me a letter last Friday and I must check my mail, including spam folder which I have been everyday and can’t seem to find this supposed mail. I’ve asked them to re-send it. Any idea on what this could be? Also, what e-mail address should I be looking out for?
My aor is march 5. Got same response. Acc. To them, they sent me mail on sep. 23 which I could not find. I asked them tl resend me the mail. Still waiting

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys

CIC's email id

imgegunes

Oct 1, 2018
Hi all,
I received an adr today about proof of funds.
Letter said;
Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of funds. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada and that these funds are readily available to you. For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
 Please, provide your average account balance for the past 6 months and a written explanation for the source of funds available for settlement in Canada. Also, please declare if you have any outstanding debts or loans.
 For more information about proof of funds, please refer to the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/19
 Client Information: Please provide a letter of explanation for large deposits which were observed in your proof of funds documentation. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/19

Letter is odd because i showed a few k more than the necessary amount of money. I did not understand why they sent this. My aor is 30 apr.
Is there anyone who received similar adr??

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,
I received an adr today about proof of funds.
Letter said;
Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of funds. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada and that these funds are readily available to you. For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
 Please, provide your average account balance for the past 6 months and a written explanation for the source of funds available for settlement in Canada. Also, please declare if you have any outstanding debts or loans.
 For more information about proof of funds, please refer to the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/19
 Client Information: Please provide a letter of explanation for large deposits which were observed in your proof of funds documentation. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/19

Letter is odd because i showed a few k more than the necessary amount of money. I did not understand why they sent this. My aor is 30 apr.
Is there anyone who received similar adr??
Please provide a letter of explanation for large deposits which were observed in your proof of funds documentation This line clearly explains it all. You had some large deposits and IRCC wants an explanation around it.

Malik321

Nov 12, 2019
Hey guys. Called CIC today and was told that: 1) criminality: passed; 2) eligibility: recommended pass; and, 3) security: not started. Is there anyone else here with a similar status?

Reactions: Mio_

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys, after submission of passport to VFS Delhi for stamping, who issues COPR letter and how we receive the same.
1.After submission of passports to VFS, it is delivered to High Commission of Canada Delhi in a day or two.
2. Within a week, your passport will be stamped with one time entry visa. 2 copies of CoPR are issued. The same day your application status changes to approved. You can also see CoPR details then - no, expiry date etc.
3. Stamped passport and CoPR are put in sealed envelope and delivered to you.

All this takes place in span of 10-12 days.

Sahil Chadha

Oct 25, 2019
1.After submission of passports to VFS, it is delivered to High Commission of Canada Delhi in a day or two.
2. Within a week, your passport will be stamped with one time entry visa. 2 copies of CoPR are issued. The same day your application status changes to approved. You can also see CoPR details then - no, expiry date etc.
3. Stamped passport and CoPR are put in sealed envelope and delivered to you.

All this takes place in span of 10-12 days.
Thanks for your feedback.