Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
So u r sayin IRCC provides no insight ? Amd ralph told u about your application being in the queue ?
No, i was refering to the VO. That information was provided by Ralph. Also criminality, eligibilty and security check.

Once i knew that my VO is Ottawa i contacted them by email and then they answered me with the “Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer” email.

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
No, i was refering to the VO. That information was provided by Ralph. Also criminality, eligibilty and security check.

Once i knew that my VO is Ottawa i contacted them by email and then they answered me with the “Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer” email.
Okay ! That makes sense, anyways thank u foe your time

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
" we verified the information you provided and can confirm your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information has been recieved by the responsible office for the moment.
While processing time may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assure you will be informed as soon as decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Okay, it's not quite what i got but they are working on it and you are close. Give it till next week if no updates this week.

Oct 22, 2019
AOR - 30 April
CRS - 473
Estimated date for completion 30 oct
Visa Office - Ottawa
Pls guide should I worry?[/QUOT
My AOR is May 1. Today is due. The system says 20% of our applications are more complex to process. Don’t understand why.

imgegunes

Oct 1, 2018
Does any one having troubles with the online tool checking the aplication’s status?

it’s very weird because it started to work for me last week, even today was working just fine and it was showing in process.
Hello,
I have the same situation. I had one GU last week and online tool was showing in process. Now i can't login. Any idea why?
(Aor - 30 April)

stevesegkay

May 22, 2019
Your passport will now be stamped with one time entry visa. Additionally you will be issued 2 copies of COPR (per applicant). The day this happens, your CIC account will change from Submitted to Approved. You will then be able to see exact details of your visa and COPR ( no., expiry date etc). You will also be able to see exact date when your background check was completed and eligibility was approved. Hope this helps.
Many Thanks @ CNP. It does help

Sv15

Feb 20, 2019
It's ppr!!

Timeline:-
ITA:- 17 April 2019
Aor:-24 April 2019
Bio n medical:-5 June 2019
Adr 1 :- 28 June 2019 (rprf receipt upload)
Long silence.....
Adr 2:-25 October 2019 (imm5406 form)
Ppr mail :-30 October 2019
( Got to know about ppr mail on 31st October by calling CIC only that ppr mail has already been sent ..cross checked with our agent to confirm n yes it was there )

Hope for others speedy ppr!!!
Thanku all ..you all were great support!!!

Sromana

Sep 20, 2019
It's ppr!!

Timeline:-
ITA:- 17 April 2019
Aor:-24 April 2019
Bio n medical:-5 June 2019
Adr 1 :- 28 June 2019 (rprf receipt upload)
Long silence.....
Adr 2:-25 October 2019 (imm5406 form)
Ppr mail :-30 October 2019
( Got to know about ppr mail on 31st October by calling CIC only that ppr mail has already been sent ..cross checked with our agent to confirm n yes it was there )

Hope for others speedy ppr!!!
Thanku all ..you all were great support!!!
Was this a paper application ?