+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

cmcarla

Apr 26, 2019
Thank you very much. I just tried it and I have not received any Mailer-Daemon email so I think it is a correct email address. Hoping that I can receive an update. Thank you once again

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Does any one having troubles with the online tool checking the aplication’s status?

it’s very weird because it started to work for me last week, even today was working just fine and it was showing in process.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Does any one having troubles with the online tool checking the aplication’s status?

it’s very weird because it started to work for me last week, even today was working just fine and it was showing in process.
Not working for anyone at the moment

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019

Yeah ! I came here foe that too , its not working

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Not working for anyone at the moment
I had raised web-form earlier this week about my status , i just have recieved their reply and there's no detail no eligibility , criminality, security mention , they just stated that " your appication's still in process" is there nothing done on my application yet?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I had raised web-form earlier this week about my status , i just have recieved their reply and there's no detail no eligibility , criminality, security mention , they just stated that " your appication's still in process" is there nothing done on my application yet?
Post the full response let me see if it's similar to what i received before i got a ghost update.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
i got the “Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer” answer and it is frustrating, specially when you are seeing applicants with the same dates getting PPRs those last weeks, But the bright side is that when you will get good news you will certainly forget about it.

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Post the full response let me see if it's similar to what i received before i got a ghost update.
" we verified the information you provided and can confirm your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information has been recieved by the responsible office for the moment.
While processing time may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assure you will be informed as soon as decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
i got the “Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer” answer and it is frustrating, specially when you are seeing applicants with the same dates getting PPRs those last weeks, But the bright side is that when you will get good news you will certainly forget about it.
Mine doesnt hav any detail even not regarding my visa office