Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Hi every one, since my aplication for PR is taking more than 6 months (AOR 04/04/2019), i contacted Mr. goodale's office today and the answer was what comes next :
-----
Dear Ali - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Apr 4, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is met.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.
-----

How bad is it?:eek::eek::eek::eek: how come that security checks have not been initiated yet?

By the way i thank every one participating in this topic in particular and in the forum in general as it was very helpful to me in all the stages f the aplication.

Also i would be very grateful if admin adds me to the whatsapp group.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrTTBO

MrTTBO

Sep 24, 2019
Hi every one, since my aplication for PR is taking more than 6 months (AOR 04/04/2019), i contacted Mr. goodale's office today and the answer was what comes next :
-----
Dear Ali - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Apr 4, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is met.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

-----

How bad is it?:eek::eek::eek::eek: how come that security cheks have not been initiated yet?

By the way i thank every one participating in this topic in particular and in the forum in general as it was very helpful to me in all the stages f the aplication.

Thank you.
Since the eligibility is met you should chill :)

Reactions: ouadrasi

MrTTBO

Sep 24, 2019
-----

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is met.

-----

How bad is it?:eek::eek::eek::eek: how come that security cheks have not been initiated yet?

Thank you.
Which email address did you get reply from?

T80

Mar 20, 2019
-----

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is met.

-----

Thank you.
This is my status too...since Sept 04 and I am an early Jun applicant under FSW. God knows where my file is waiting...I got the same update 2 days back too...no change so far.

Reactions: phl2019

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Hi guys! I've just got my COPR today after my landing interview! For those who are afraid of the interview don't worry too much. The officer was very gentle and she asked me only questions regarding when was my first and last entry to Canada. I signed the COPR and I answered two questions if I was convicted in any crime in any country and if I have any dependent in Canada or any other country.

I wish you all the best in your processes.

AOR April 23rd
Medicals June 7th
Interview Email: October 11
Landing Interview (Etobicoke, ON) and COPR October 17th

PR Card estimate is 3-4 weeks

FSW-Inland

Reactions: nns14 and Zlatanman

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I need to know wht is the specific option while raising webform for an addition of a document which we feel should be updated. For example, we need to update the proof of funds latest bank letter owing of changing exchange rates.

Kindly guide which option I should select particularly?

Thanks.

Zlatanman

Jul 24, 2019
Hi guys! I've just got my COPR today after my landing interview! For those who are afraid of the interview don't worry too much. The officer was very gentle and she asked me only questions regarding when was my first and last entry to Canada. I signed the COPR and I answered two questions if I was convicted in any crime in any country and if I have any dependent in Canada or any other country.

AOR April 23rd
Medicals June 7th

FSW-Inland
I’m FSW inland too and Aor April 24. Hope I get good news soon too!

Zlatanman

Jul 24, 2019

AOR April 23rd
Medicals June 7th

FSW-Inland
What’s your VO?

Jas0894

Oct 18, 2019
Hello everyone.
I’ve been a silent observer of this forum n below is my timeline:

CRS score: 468
NOC Code : 4021(Self Employed)
Single Applicant
Profile Created: Feb 7,2019
ITA : Feb 21st, 2019
AOR : April 15th, 2019
Medicals passed : May 24th, 2019
Biometrics Completed : June 6th, 2019
ADR : September 30th, 2019 ( additional documents of employment to be submitted within 7 days)
PPR : October 12th, 2019
VO : CPC, Ottawa

Best of luck to those who are waiting for the PPR email. Don’t worry guys, you all will get it soon.