Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-11-2019
Nice to see some movement here guys!! Congratulations to everyone that has got it or is about to get it so far!!!

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

Is it sufficient if one has uploaded an Offer Letter of employment (15-20 pages) alongwith CTC format, statement of account marking the salaries credited in your account and an experience/relieving letter from the company all on the organisation's letterhead and also a reference letter from the company's official.

Does it serve the purpose or one has to seperately get a letter from the company stating the hours of job/duties & responsibilities alongwith salary/basic wages depiction??

Please guide in this aspect.
Thanks in advance.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

Is it sufficient if one has uploaded an Offer Letter of employment (15-20 pages) alongwith CTC format, statement of account marking the salaries credited in your account and an experience/relieving letter from the company all on the organisation's letterhead and also a reference letter from the company's official.

Does it serve the purpose or one has to seperately get a letter from the company stating the hours of job/duties & responsibilities alongwith salary/basic wages depiction??

Please guide in this aspect.
Thanks in advance.
Hi, there should be a specific letter on your company's letterhead with the duties, responsibilities, hours of work and salary. The duties and responsibilities should match with the noc under which you are applying...matching doesn't mean copy and paste...matching means they should be able to assess that the noc is correct for the work you have done so far and claimed experience for.

All other docs that you mentioned will go with this letter but this is the main document they need

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, there should be a specific letter on your company's letterhead with the duties, responsibilities, hours of work and salary. The duties and responsibilities should match with the noc under which you are applying...matching doesn't mean copy and paste...matching means they should be able to assess that the noc is correct for the work you have done so far and claimed experience for.

All other docs that you mentioned will go with this letter but this is the main document they need
Thanks for the update. My AOR is 29th April,2019 and probably 3 days remaining in the portal. Is it a good time to upload the letters at this time? Really really scared now.

dream_24

Dec 10, 2018
Hi.. My AOR is April 18th and am close to completion of 6month timeline. I emailed my VO (OTTAWA) asking for status of my application. I got a reply stating "Application is currently in queue for review by officer and that timeline could not be confirmed". Does this mean my file is flagged for RR or is this is a standard reply from Ottawa?

I called CIC last week and was informed by the agent that eligibility and BG has not started. They confirmed that there is no RR on file as of now. Anyone got the same response from Ottawa in the recent time?

Last edited:

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the update. My AOR is 29th April,2019 and probably 3 days remaining in the portal. Is it a good time to upload the letters at this time? Really really scared now.
Do you have any updates on your status?

Eligibility stage is where they check this. Call them and check

Reactions: SHREEYA

stevesegkay

May 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

I want to know if it is possible to pay my Right of Permanent Residency Fee (RPRF) before I receive the email asking for the payment. My AOR was April 19, 2019. At that time, when I submitted my application, I did not pay the RPRF. While I hope final approval/PR will come very soon, Can I pay the RPRF. If possible, how do I go about it. OR, do I have to wait until I am asked to make the payment.

Thank you.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone,

I want to know if it is possible to pay my Right of Permanent Residency Fee (RPRF) before I receive the email asking for the payment. My AOR was April 19, 2019. At that time, when I submitted my application, I did not pay the RPRF. While I hope final approval/PR will come very soon, Can I pay the RPRF. If possible, how do I go about it. OR, do I have to wait until I am asked to make the payment.

Thank you.
Yes you can pay through here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp
And you can submit the receipt through here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Goodluck.

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
My AOR is 15th April 2019. I crossed my 6 month time period on 15th October. Yesterday I emailed ralph and got the below response from them...
Since then i am really worried and don't know what course of action should I take... Please guys help me in this matter,, this is quite nerve wrenching for me as I was expecting a PPR email and I got this...

Dear - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Apr 15, 2019. It is at CIO-Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility was not met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 2020.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Robyn Sullivan

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I would advice gcms but gcms would come too late. Do you have any idea why you might fail to meet eligibility?? Any issues with your pof or job experience letter or eca processing? You can still correct this if you can pinpoint the issue and upload appropriate documents in time.

My AOR is 15th April 2019. I crossed my 6 month time period on 15th October. Yesterday I emailed ralph and got the below response from them...
Since then i am really worried and don't know what course of action should I take... Please guys help me in this matter,, this is quite nerve wrenching for me as I was expecting a PPR email and I got this...

Dear - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Apr 15, 2019. It is at CIO-Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility was not met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Robyn Sullivan

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019

Eligibility was not met.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Robyn Sullivan
You can get rejection any day now.

If I were you, I'd two things:
1. Call IRCC. Find a way even tho it can be hard. Use textnow or pay for a call through skype, but get to the customer service asap.
2. What part of your application could be a problem? You might want to submit updated PoF or maybe responsibilities are not mentioned on your work reference. If there is any potential issue, make new documents and submit through a webform with a good LoE.

There were people on this forum who were proactive when they found out the same about eligibility. They submitted new docs and received PPR. Good luck!

Reactions: xenic