+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
I would advice gcms but gcms would come too late. Do you have any idea why you might fail to meet eligibility?? Any issues with your pof or job experience letter or eca processing? You can still correct this if you can pinpoint the issue and upload appropriate documents in time.
I believe their might be some problem with my
You can get rejection any day now.

If I were you, I'd two things:
1. Call IRCC. Find a way even tho it can be hard. Use textnow or pay for a call through skype, but get to the customer service asap.
2. What part of your application could be a problem? You might want to submit updated PoF or maybe responsibilities are not mentioned on your work reference. If there is any potential issue, make new documents and submit through a webform with a good LoE.

There were people on this forum who were proactive when they found out the same about eligibility. They submitted new docs and received PPR. Good luck!

I think there might be a problem with my POF. Our requirement for 3 persons was $19390. At that time I put $1500 extra but the dollar rate got too high and the difference became of almost $3000. But my consultant advice me that it was locked at the time I paid and applied. However, there is still a difference of $1500 and I have done nothing about it. Could this be a reason? Kindly can you tell me the number on which i can contact to IRCC ??

Serene_me

May 18, 2018
Hi.. My AOR is April 18th and am close to completion of 6month timeline. I emailed my VO (OTTAWA) asking for status of my application. I got a reply stating "Application is currently in queue for review by officer and that timeline could not be confirmed". Does this mean my file is flagged for RR or is this is a standard reply from Ottawa?

I called CIC last week and was informed by the agent that eligibility and BG has not started. They confirmed that there is no RR on file as of now. Anyone got the same response from Ottawa in the recent time?
Hi there, I am a Mar 23 AoR and I got the same reply from webform. Did you have an update after this?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I believe their might be some problem with my

I think there might be a problem with my POF. Our requirement for 3 persons was $19390. At that time I put $1500 extra but the dollar rate got too high and the difference became of almost $3000. But my consultant advice me that it was locked at the time I paid and applied. However, there is still a difference of $1500 and I have done nothing about it. Could this be a reason? Kindly can you tell me the number on which i can contact to IRCC ??
Yes this is the reason you have failed the eligibility. Your agent must be a fraud if he did advise you to just wait it out. You don't need a phone number. The best thing to do now to correct the situation is to Update your pof with the required amount as soon as possible. Then upload the evidence along with a letter of explanation through CSE. Make sure you do it before the weekend through this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Zlatanman

Jul 24, 2019
Do inland applicants get ghost updates? Haven’t received any yet and I’m FSW inland. Also do you get an email during GU or does it just reflect on the application?

MrTTBO

Sep 24, 2019
Email ID
goodale@sasktel.net

Format example from January thread:
Good Morning Mr. Ralph,
I extend warm wishes and greetings towards your good self and the office.
I have applied for a permanent residency application through express entry on ******.
My detailed information is-
Name of Applicant-
Email address-
DOB of applicant-
Country of birth-
Application number-
Unique client identifier-
Contact number-
Type of application-

I humbly seek your kind indulgence to aware me about the visa office, eligibility, security and criminality status of my application.
I will be extremely thankful to you.
Regards,
Is this the new email address? What about this ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca?

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
Thanku so much for your kind reply, I will do the same. But can u plz tell me that what explanation should I give in LOE ? What if i just upload the updated bank statement? I can't figure out what explanation should I give... May be I'm so panicked right now.

Yes this is the reason you have failed the eligibility. Your agent must be a fraud if he did advise you to just wait it out. You don't need a phone number. The best thing to do now to correct the situation is to Update your pof with the required amount as soon as possible. Then upload the evidence along with a letter of explanation through CSE. Make sure you do it before the weekend through this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Thanku so much for your kind reply, I will do the same. But can u plz tell me that what explanation should I give in LOE ? What if i just upload the updated bank statement? I can't figure out what explanation should I give... May be I'm so panicked right now.
If you can get a statement and a new bank letter by tomorrow, that would be great. If not, the statement would have to do for now till u can get another bank letter.

For the explanation, just tell them the exact same thing you told us here. You apologize for the short fall and explain that it was caused by changing exchange rates, that the only reason you left it this late to correct it is because you were wrongly advised by your consultant not to do so. Just be heart felt and honest and upload evidence of the correction and everything should turn out fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmusman79