+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

abijithmartin

Sep 18, 2012
Thanks for your response. Did they inquire about those additional phone numbers and address in a skeptic way?
What did you tell them?
I called like 2 months ago to check on the status . They asked the security questions to verify me and casually asked me there are other address and phone numbers on the file . I asked them for details (details sounded like agents name fromgcms ) and i asked them to remove those

Reactions: gb1306

sahilng

Sep 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have received a request letter from IRCC which states the below:

"Dear Sahil,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 1109788747 - Sahil Narang:
 Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by..."

Guys - While I know about second point, what is the first point? It is just a number with my name against it. And they have given me only a weeks time to submit. Can anyone help me here?

Many many thanks in advance!

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have received a request letter from IRCC which states the below:

"Dear Sahil,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 1109788747 - Sahil Narang:
 Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by..."

Guys - While I know about second point, what is the first point? It is just a number with my name against it. And they have given me only a weeks time to submit. Can anyone help me here?

Many many thanks in advance!
The first point is your UCI (Unique Client Identifier) with your name !

mayur0011

Oct 5, 2015
To the people who are wondering how long it takes to get PR card after receiving CoPR.
I had my landing interview at Etobicoke immigration office in the afternoon of September 23,2019. Today, on October 8, 2019 I received my PR card in mail after 2 weeks.

Reactions: Abdulgafar and Mio_

Abdulgafar

Jun 1, 2019
To the people who are wondering how long it takes to get PR card after receiving CoPR.
I had my landing interview at Etobicoke immigration office in the afternoon of September 23,2019. Today, on October 8, 2019 I received my PR card in mail after 2 weeks.
Thanks for sharing.

Aug 20, 2019
My timeline

AOR 12th April
Medical passed 23rd May
Biometrics 3rd June
Reviewing eligibility requirement
Processing background check

No response since 3rd June.

Mail to Ralph 23rd September. Sadly no reply from his office.

Profile showing processing time left 2 days.

I am aware that many others are waiting but I read in this forum that everyone gets reply from Ralph's office. I didn't. I'm extremely nervous. Is there anyone else who didn't get reply from Ralph's office?

CallMeIshmael

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2019
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
Med's Request
17-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-11-2019
Officially part of the 20% club now... I ordered GCMS notes again, although I still haven’t heard from them since I paid for it yesterday. Hope I get ppr before the notes.

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
My timeline

AOR 12th April
Medical passed 23rd May
Biometrics 3rd June
Reviewing eligibility requirement
Processing background check

No response since 3rd June.

Mail to Ralph 23rd September. Sadly no reply from his office.

Profile showing processing time left 2 days.

I am aware that many others are waiting but I read in this forum that everyone gets reply from Ralph's office. I didn't. I'm extremely nervous. Is there anyone else who didn't get reply from Ralph's office?
email them again and did you put your date of birth there?

pscjune01

Oct 11, 2019
Hi,

eAOR received- 29th April
Nationality and country of residence- India
Medical passed- 7th June
Biometrics done- 12th June

Please add me in or let me know what steps to follow. Thank you!

Aug 20, 2019
yes from what I have heard they don't respond if you don't put dob. email again and also put dob
Thank you They did respond with the following-

"Dear Shubho - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Apr 12, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 2020."

Can anyone give any idea as to how long it take for eligibility and security checks after the initiation of the process?

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi, i passed 6 months deadline last week.
Please guide me how to order GCMS notes. Or do i raise webform for update on my status?
Thank u!

rgs0511

May 7, 2019
Hi ,
My AOR is 14th April,2019.FSWO Single Applicant.
My VO is NDVO.
Last update on the profile was on 28th May,2019(Biometrics and medicals passed).
After that there is no update on the profile.I contacted CIC helpline but they are saying they dont have any info on the profiles outside Canada.
I emailed Ralph also but have not received any reply since more than 3 weeks.
I ordered GCMS notes yesterday which will take more than a month to come.
Can anyone help me with how can we know the status of your application if your visa office is NDVO.?

Thanks!!

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi, i can tell you now that your application will be rejected if you don't send the updated letter of employment. This is my second application because my first application was rejected because of the exact reason. My 4 years work experience wasn't counted because my duties and responsibilities were not included in the letter of employment i submited. After 6months of waiting my application got rejected in March, I had to apply again in april with the updated employment letter. So my advice is to get the letter of employment asap and send it via webform to them
Hi,

How do I submit the documents before them requesting the same? Did you try to appeal your case when they rejected it?