+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Ya, in English, and this is not the bank reference letter
This is FD slip, an additional proof
I don't think that you need to translate the stamp only, they can be sure that your document is original ! If i'm your shoes i will send it and turn the page

Nikmal

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Highly unusual?? Where have you been all this while? This is the norm. Feb aor mostly got ppr in September. Now March Aor are mostly getting it in October. So you'll have to wait between now and your 7th month before you start worrying.
Thankyou for this information. I am from May 2018. Done with medical in June and biometric in July and since then just waiting for an update. I am feeling okay, ater reading the thread. As i read other threads where people have mentioned that they have got PPR in 3-4 months of time. Considering what you have mentioned,i think mine will be done by Dec'19.

Blueboye

Jul 31, 2019
Highly unusual?? Where have you been all this while? This is the norm. Feb aor mostly got ppr in September. Now March Aor are mostly getting it in October. So you'll have to wait between now and your 7th month before you start worrying.
By virtue of my fellow countymen getting processed quicker despite submitting later I suppose.

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I received the PPR from (CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca), and now I'm terrified. The reason is that the request message and the Annex A form was included in a PDF attached to the email (not explicit text within the email as usual).
I submitted my docs to

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

Have anyone experienced such email format? And can any body confirm the email and postal address?

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I received the PPR from (CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca), but now I'm terrified. The reason is that the request message and the Annex A form was included in a PDF attached to the email (not explicit text within the email as usual).
I've submitted my application to

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

Have anyone experienced such email format???

Thank you in advance
What r y

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I received the PPR from (CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca), but now I'm terrified. The reason is that the request message and the Annex A form was included in a PDF attached to the email (not explicit text within the email as usual).

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

Thank you in advance
What r your timelines ?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hi guys,

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

Thank you in advance
It's legit. If you do your research you'll find people get it in pdf. Go and celebrate.

Reactions: sallam_ah