+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I did not understand what is the problem.
You got the PPR and that is it. Cheer up! Why does this matter so much, that the text is in PDF or in the email itself?
I'm afraid it's a spam, that's way. So, I need someone to confirm the email address and the postal address, are they correct?

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I'm afraid it's a spam, that's way. So, I need someone to confirm the email address and the postal address, are they correct?
The pdf file contains your applicant informations? I heard about people getting ppr in spams, you're not the first one, go celebrate buddy !!

Reactions: sallam_ah

Sara.999

Nov 10, 2018
Hello everyone!

My ADR (RCMP) status changed last week, most probably on Friday as I noticed the change yesterday. It was ‘uploaded’ for more than two months and it changed to ‘reviewing’. Is that a ghost update?
I also emailed Ralph last week and got this reply:
My eligibility and security: not initiated
Criminality in progress.

ridwanzk

Jan 5, 2017
Got this email—
Anyone in this position? Can anyone explain what addiitional verifications they are doing?
—————————-
Good day,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

yaxx

Jul 3, 2019
Got this email—
Anyone in this position? Can anyone explain what addiitional verifications they are doing?
—————————-
Good day,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,
Email from IRCC ?

Like when they hit the 6 months limit, they send an automatic email to ask people not try to contact them ?

Edit : Did you try to reach them by webform which brings to this email or not ?

yaxx

Jul 3, 2019
No i asked for status update.. then i received this email.. my aor is april 11
Well, the only way for you to know what's going on exactly is by ordering GCMS notes. You can be either on eligibility review or security screening.

gb1306

Sep 19, 2019
April 8th 2019- AOR
Medicals passed
Biometrics cleared 1st June
179th day of processing today.. logged into my account and it says "1 day remaining"

Heard from the CPC Ottawa in August last week and the mail said, "...your file is pending review by an officer".
I haven't received any updates since then.

Wrote to CIC a couple of weeks back using the Web Form and received a templated response from them saying that my application is still processing and that all the required documents are available with them.

Was wondering if I should order GCMS notes?
Is it safe to order using the 3rd party sites like getgcms etc.?

Please help!

abijithmartin

Sep 18, 2012
Hello guys,

Finally got my ppr request today after long wait . Below is my timeline

Aor -17 th April 2019 (cec Inland )
Medicals - 30 May
Applied for gcms got after a month
Office - Edmonton VO
(No ghost updates meanwhile )
PPR - Oct 07

Hope this helps for everyone waiting. My suggestion is if it is getting delayed get gcms notes and check if you missed anything if you did use webform to update it .

Good luck to everyone!!

Reactions: hypervariate123

gb1306

Sep 19, 2019
Hello guys,

Finally got my ppr request today after long wait . Below is my timeline

Aor -17 th April 2019 (cec Inland )
Medicals - 30 May
Applied for gcms got after a month
Office - Edmonton VO
(No ghost updates meanwhile )
PPR - Oct 07

Hope this helps for everyone waiting. My suggestion is if it is getting delayed get gcms notes and check if you missed anything if you did use webform to update it .

Good luck to everyone!!
Congratulations to you :)
Where did you order your GCMS notes from?
Is it safe to order from GetGCMS.com or should we use the official govt. site to request for information?

Reactions: abijithmartin

abijithmartin

Sep 18, 2012
Congratulations to you :)
Where did you order your GCMS notes from?
Is it safe to order from GetGCMS.com or should we use the official govt. site to request for information?
Thanks ! , i used getgcms.com and yes i suppose it is safe but when i called in cic they asked about additional address and phone numbers on my application (which are getgcms.com s i guess ) i asked the agent to have those deleted

gb1306

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks ! , i used getgcms.com and yes i suppose it is safe but when i called in cic they asked about additional address and phone numbers on my application (which are getgcms.com s i guess )
Thanks for your response. Did they inquire about those additional phone numbers and address in a skeptic way?
What did you tell them?