+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Keep waiting like everyone else. You see lots of March people are just finally getting their PPR. April aor has to be patient till it's your turn.

I am from april 2019 AOR people....
what does this mean? -- "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Its like that since 4-5 months when i submitted application...although medicals passed but what does this mean "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and what can I do?
---is my application stuck?
---am I in ip1 or in ip2?
Thank u dear sirs

Reactions: phl2019

usertimbuktu

Oct 3, 2019
Greetings friends.. I have a question and I would be grateful for anyone who sheds some light on it..

My details are:
AOR: April 17, 2019
Medical Passed: May 28, 2019
Bio-metrics done about a week after passing medical.
Visa Office: Ottawa

I recently raised a web form as my timeline is close approaching 6 months. The reply states that:

the eligibility requirements are being verified now and background verification is not in process.

What can it mean? More than 5 months and still verifying eligibility and background check not in process. Can anyone please explain? Thanks

kesh2k2

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
Greetings friends.. I have a question and I would be grateful for anyone who sheds some light on it..

My details are:
AOR: April 17, 2019
Medical Passed: May 28, 2019
Bio-metrics done about a week after passing medical.
Visa Office: Ottawa

I recently raised a web form as my timeline is close approaching 6 months. The reply states that:

the eligibility requirements are being verified now and background verification is not in process.

What can it mean? More than 5 months and still verifying eligibility and background check not in process. Can anyone please explain? Thanks
I am in the same timeline.
April 23rd Aor
Visa office Vancouver
Inside canada application. Still no updates.

Clim18

Oct 3, 2019
Hi friends, have couple question regarding my application

I got a refussal letter after 5 months 6 days waiting period

The reason was because i couldnt provide siblings proof that i claimed when i got the invitation

My concern is
1. My point when i got invited was 478 and the cut off was 451 (if deducted with 15 siblings point) it will go down to 463 which still work well for the cut off, however in my refusal letter they told me that my point is 453 - deducted by siblings point it (-15) goes down to 438. I dont get this part at all, why would they deduct 25 points out of nowhere?

2. I have wrote them the a letter of explaination that attached when i submit my complete application that i wont be able to provide the siblings proof and i state that the reason was communication breakdown. But why wouldnt they let me try to fix things up, eg request the letter one more time from me. Is it possible to request them to re-open my case if by any chance i can ptovide the siblings proof?

3. Im under BOWP right now, also im working as well, so does this means i have to leave canada and quit mt job as soon as i got refussal letter?

Attached are my invitation letter and refussal letter, please help me review this and advice me on the next step that i should take.

Feel so panic, scared and hopeless right now, i hv passed 30 at the end of may, also current invitation require higher point, so theres no way i can re apply if i have to start everything all over

Image link :
https://ibb.co/t4zP5Fd
https://ibb.co/TwjgLsH

(I tried to upload those images somehow it doesnt work)

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I

The reason was because i couldnt provide siblings proof that i claimed when i got the invitation

My concern is
1. My point when i got invited was 478 and the cut off was 451 (if deducted with 15 siblings point) it will go down to 463 which still work well for the cut off, however in my refusal letter they told me that my point is 453 - deducted by siblings point it (-15) goes down to 438. I dont get this part at all, why would they deduct 25 points out of nowhere?

2. I have wrote them the a letter of explaination that attached when i submit my complete application that i wont be able to provide the siblings proof and i state that the reason was communication breakdown. But why wouldnt they let me try to fix things up, eg request the letter one more time from me. Is it possible to request them to re-open my case if by any chance i can ptovide the siblings proof?

3. Im under BOWP right now, also im working as well, so does this means i have to leave canada and quit mt job as soon as i got refussal letter?

Attached are my invitation letter and refussal letter, please help me review this and advice me on the next step that i should take.

Feel so panic, scared and hopeless right now, i hv passed 30 at the end of may, also current invitation require higher point, so theres no way i can re apply if i have to start everything all over

Image link :

Im so sorry to hear that why r there so many refusals lately ???
The visa officer have recalculated your score , your education or work experience score must have been brought down that made your score 453 from 478. It's sad but hey u can always reapply with your sibling proof

Khush2127

Oct 12, 2018
Hi
Aor April 18
Med May 30
ADR (RCMP and Biometrics) May 30
Biometrics June 9
Cec outland
RCMP uploaded on 19 July, it has been 2 months the status is same, it just shows additional document uploaded.
I’m worried as my 6 months timeline will end in 30 days.
Good luck everyone.
Your Timelines matches closely to mine and I am INLAND, still there is no update. I am worried too.Wish you luck

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Hii, do I need to provide translation of entry/exit stamp of passport with eAPR?
One word “exit” on that stamp is not in English/French
Thx

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019

My concern is

Image link :

From looking at the CRS grid you may have lost points because of your work experience.

How many years of workex did you claim and show proof for?

You should look into hiring a lawyer ASAP if you think the case is genuine.

Blueboye

Jul 31, 2019
6 months today for FSW Outland, highly unusual given all my documents are in order, I'm from a low risk country and my job letters are from the government.

Webforms raised, will see what happens.

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hello fam, to cut long story short, I wrote my IELTS in 2017 without really thinking about relocating because my family was in the US at that time. Fast forward to 2018 my family returned and Nigeria didn't make sense anymore so I had to dust my IELTS and wifey started the whole work of filling forms and telling me how much we need to pay for WES evaluation, medicals etc. November 2018 we entered the express entry pool and with CRS of 456.

Within a week we got out ITA, made all our payments and submitted all the documents requested plus the NOC I picked was 1221 which falls with my over 10 year experience as a government employee where I got my reference letter.

Everything was good up until May 2019 when I received a heart breaking mail of refusal because my VO stated he is not satisfied that I have enough experience in the NOC 1221 I selected. I have a B.Sc and Masters both in Public Administration.

I felt my whole world crumbled because I had put in everything into the application. I immediately wrote a letter of appeal for reconsideration stating that I have over 10 years of experience and linking the main duties with the reference letter my employer gave to me.

After waiting for months without reply I had to request for my GCMS notes and in it I saw my VO stated that no new document was presented and my case remains closed. Prior to receiving the notes I had written a follow up letter to Ghana VO copied Ottawa office informing them I am yet to get a respond. We are still waiting.

The IELTS result I used in entering the pool expired after I submitted my ITA and so I retook the IELTS again twice and also submitted an Expression of interest to Saskatchewan express entry and was lucky enough to get an invitation to apply but the help I presently need is for someone to help me by going through my reference letter and telling me what the problem was or is with it my reference letter because I have to submit another one with my new invitation.

Lest I forget, I am yet to be refunded by IRCC and according to my GCMS notes refund has been made. I contemplated getting advice from a lawyer but for 30 minutes consultation I have to pay a minimum of $250 depending on the quality of the firm at the same time I have to pay $350 Canadian to Saskatchewan as I apply into their express entry.
REQUEST FOR RECONSIDERATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCY REJECTION DECISION.

My name is Joseph, Joseph Peter with UCI: and Application ID: submitted my application for Permanent Residency on January 10, 2019 and on Tuesday May 7, 2019, I received a notification stating that my application was refused on the basis that the immigration officer was not satisfied that I met the requirements, experience and performed duties in line with NOC 1221.

With due respect and a humble submission, I kindly request for a reconsideration of your decision and a further review of my application. I would like to support my appeal with the following points that address the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation Act cited in your letter;

(a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (37.5 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

With regards to the above statement, I would like to explain that I have had full time employment (40hours/week) experience with the Center for Satellite Technology Development (CSTD), a subsidiary of the National Space Research and Development Agency since February 2009.

(b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;

The last sentence of the lead statement for the National Occupational Classification 1221, specifies that “Administrative officers who are supervisors are included in this unit group”. In line with this statement, I would like to express that I am an administrative officer in a public sector and in the course of my career; I have had the privilege to act in supervisory capacity for a cumulative period of three (3) years as the Head of Pension unit in 2014 and in Head of Appointment, Promotion and Discipline Unit 2016 (Paragraph 4 & 6 Employment Reference respectively).

(c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

To address the main duties of the NOC 1221 as relates to my job duties highlighted in my employment reference letter, kindly see below further explanation

1. Oversee and Co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedure:

As an Administrator over the years, I have supervised and coordinated various office administrative procedures at varying capacities. In 2014, I successfully introduced a monthly staff in-house training on administrative processes and procedures to improve staff performance and output. In 2016, I initiated and introduced the first interactive session and pension training for staff and unit members. The aim of the sessions and training was to keep staff abreast of all activities of Pension Fund Administrators and to address all other pension related concerns. (Paragraphs; 4 &6, Employment Reference)

2. Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed:

In 2014, I was appointed head of Pension unit where I supervised and apportioned schedule of duty to four (4) unit members thereby establishing their work priority. I also ensured efficient performance of staff schedule of duty. (Paragraph 4 Employment Reference)

In 2016, as head of Appointment, Promotion and Discipline unit, I apportioned scheduled of duty, coordinated and managed the activities of eight (8) staff members. I also assigned and delegated activities, supervised, assigned jobs and ensured deadlines were met. (Paragraph 6, Employment Reference).

Thank you.

So sorry that this happened :( my brother experienced something similar. We reapplied but this time with a letter of reference from his employer stating the duties that he had done while employed, and they matched the job description of the NOC he chose. For my application, I did the same, providing an employer's letter with my duties. So I'm not sure why they'd reject you because of that when you also provided a similar letter of reference..

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Highly unusual?? Where have you been all this while? This is the norm. Feb aor mostly got ppr in September. Now March Aor are mostly getting it in October. So you'll have to wait between now and your 7th month before you start worrying.

6 months today for FSW Outland, highly unusual given all my documents are in order, I'm from a low risk country and my job letters are from the government.

Webforms raised, will see what happens.

Reactions: Zlatanman