+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
yeah hopefully
the only disturbing part is that he paid his RPRF on 25th july and its been 2 months now and eligibility is also met only thing is for it to go though and security so whats the hold up dont know...... it should have been done and dusted by now....

T80

Mar 20, 2019
yeah hopefully
the only disturbing part is that he paid his RPRF on 25th july and its been 2 months now and eligibility is also met only thing is for it to go though and security so whats the hold up dont know...... it should have been done and dusted by now....
I think...eligibility was met at that point...and since then it is waiting for the passed stage...

Security will start only when eligibility is passed

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
yeah and lets hope that its done soon because met and not passed for over 2 months..... thats just way too long

T80

Mar 20, 2019
yeah and lets hope that its done soon because met and not passed for over 2 months..... thats just way too long
Tell me about it:) and now they dont allow calls to cic from outside Canada...so I just have to stay patient...timelines changed to 10 weeks remaining today...

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Tell me about it:) and now they dont allow calls to cic from outside Canada...so I just have to stay patient...timelines changed to 10 weeks remaining today...
i think your file will now move to abu dhabi office for further processing i think thats why its taking time

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
most middle east applications move to abu dhabi actually..... you will just have to wait anyways its in the final stage for you anyways.... your eligibility being met is a very good thing..... so hang in then.....

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
I am from Pakistan but currently based in UAE.

Timelines are

Aor June 06
Mep July 15
Biometrics done July 27
Rprf request July 25

Call cic on Sept 04

Eligibility met criminality passed and security not started. Visa office Ottawa

Emailed Mr. Goodale on Sept 14.

Exactly same status.

Now just being patient on no choice basis:) and trying to enjoy the journey:)
Hi @T80 how long did it take to get a reply from Mr Goodale?

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
apparently he is super annoyed and is considering to stop replying to mails altogether because of people sending early mails who have no crossed the 6 month mark and sending back to back repeat mails like a follow up status update request a fortnight after he has already given an update

Reactions: consh1985

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
apparently he is super annoyed and is considering to stop replying to mails altogether because of people sending early mails who have no crossed the 6 month mark and sending back to back repeat mails like a follow up status update request a fortnight after he has already given an update
I feel like we are our own enemies on this.

It's a vicious cycle of people posting updates everyday and flooding the system with calls for even more updates. :/

Reactions: phl2019

Ziyad

Jul 29, 2019
I am also from Pakistan and a UAE resident. My AOR is April 29 and just 32 days left before I reach the 6 month mark.

I called CIC end of July and the only thing I found out is the my VO is Ottawa.

There hasn’t been any progress on my application since then so not sure if they have even started working on it. I have heard that many February and March applicants have been sent the PPR mail this week so hopefully it won’t be long before we all hear the good news.

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi all,
What happens when the CRS score isn't met during the eligibility check? As per recommendation from gcms notes, the agent has cut down the score because they did not consider my foreign work experience as 3 years. It says security not started yet. What happens next?

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
on what basis did they not consider it as 3 years? whats the issue?
how it works is they will see the CRS cut off for the draw conducted on the day you got the ITA and if the 3 years experience is not taken into consideration and you fall below the cut off score of that draw then you will not be eligible for the program as per the prerequisites of that draw. its pretty straighforward.

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
on what basis did they not consider it as 3 years? whats the issue?
how it works is they will see the CRS cut off for the draw conducted on the day you got the ITA and if the 3 years experience is not taken into consideration and you fall below the cut off score of that draw then you will not be eligible for the program as per the prerequisites of that draw. its pretty straighforward.
The experience certificate or proof of employment of my previous jobs template didn't have the duties and responsibilities mentioned. Only my current job had it mentioned. So the agent recommendation is that consider experience with the recent job only. I guess my case is with VO Ottawa. The gcms notes is pretty confusing to understand.

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
The experience certificate or proof of employment of my previous jobs template didn't have the duties and responsibilities mentioned. Only my current job had it mentioned. So the agent recommendation is that consider experience with the recent job only. I guess my case is with VO Ottawa. The gcms notes is pretty confusing to understand.
whats your CRS and what was the cut off points in that draw? is there anyway you can get jobs and responsibilities for the previous employments too? if you can arrange them ASAP you can raise a webform and submit them so during final review it can be considered