Jul 18, 2019
AOR- 20th april, 2019
Called CIC today. For my application-
Criminality is passed.
BG and eligibility is in process.
Security isn't yet initiated.
No additional document requirement.
Visa Office- Ottawa.
Anyone having the same visa office. What is the average processing time of Ottawa VO?
I have the same stat and the VO too, i called them twice.

I have no idea about average time, i think that's randomize, and each one of us has a specific application.

My AOR is 8th April, MEP 16th May, BIO 20th May, no GU !

Good luck and hope hear good news soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Thapar

BhawnaKumar

Mar 6, 2019
Hi I had my birthday after ita before aopr. Due to which I was short of 5 points. But the ita letter stated that age change after ita will not reduce your points. Hope I am in safe boat

Reactions: phl2019

biquanbi96

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Almost similar like me my interview date is also 6th August at Ottawa.

Any idea of asking questions at Interview? I am scared.
Same at Ottawa office on August 6 from at 10 30 am. My application was processed in Edmonton though they changed to Ottawa cause it's where I live. What time is your interview.

Jun 19, 2019
Almost similar like me my interview date is also 6th August at Ottawa.

Any idea of asking questions at Interview? I am scared.
I have no idea about questions but no need to be scared. Imagine all interview takes average 15 to 20 mnts. I think It is kind of a procedure.

biquanbi96

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I have no idea about questions but no need to be scared. Imagine all interview takes average 15 to 20 mnts. I think It is kind of a procedure.
Seconded. It's just a formal procureducure to make sure you're a real person and do not only exsist on papers.

Reactions: 229

rsomvanshi

Apr 23, 2019
Haven't seen PPR updates since last two-three days. Has anyone received PPR recently? My AOR is 23 April and I have seen some folks with AOR in June receiving PPR .

Reactions: phl2019

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hey guys, my AOR date was April 18, and I got email from CIC requesting Scheudle A submission (within 2 days)
Does anyone get the same message?
Wow, I’m feeling so scared now and wondering is this the indication for security screen or something?

mmpokal

Aug 1, 2019
Hi,
I have concerns regarding foreign work experience. I was getting paid cash by my employer. I have upload the offer letter and reference letter from employers and the income tax statement of the working period.
Is there any problem which I can face?

My time line
AOR 22 April
MEP 3 June
Eligibility in review
No other updates so far

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys, my AOR date was April 18, and I got email from CIC requesting Scheudle A submission (within 2 days)
Does anyone get the same message?
Wow, I’m feeling so scared now and wondering is this the indication for security screen or something?
No need to worry. These requests, especially for Schedule A, are a dime a dozen. If anything, you could celebrate the movement of your file.
I hear some VOs might be a lot more eager to send requests. What's your VO?

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
No need to worry. These requests, especially for Schedule A, are a dime a dozen. If anything, you could celebrate the movement of your file.
I hear some VOs might be a lot more eager to send requests. What's your VO?
Thank you very much for your reply. Actually I have no idea where can I find the VO information? I heard from some friends who was applying from Ontario PNP master program, they were required to submit the Schedule A. But I’m the only CEC inland applicant requested doing the same thing :(
Moreover, most of people have 7 days to 1 month submission time but I only have 2 days. Is this normal as well ?