May 27, 2019
PPR Received

ITA: March 6th, 2019
AOR: April 1st, 2019
MEP: May 21st, 2019
IP2: Don't know exactly when, but in 1st week of June
Last Ghost Update: July 2nd 2019
PPR: July 3rd, 2019
Documents sent to Ottawa: July 3rd with Canada Post express delivery (Photocopy of the 1st page of passport + 2 pics + express post return envelope + Annex document)
CoPR: Waiting (I assume 2+ weeks from tomorrow)

Category: CEC Inland - LMIA Work permit - NOC 6221 - Visa Exempt National

I called CIC once to confirm the receipt of an ADR (additional family form to include my Canadian common-law partner) 3 weeks ago and they advised that the Visa office was in Sydney - Nova Scotia and it will move to Ottawa for final processing when all necessary checks are completed.

I hope the above helps and best of luck everyone!!!

babu13

Apr 20, 2019
previously it read in Application Status Para 1
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.
Para 2.
"You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date"

NOW IT READS IN Application Status Para 1
" We are processing your application. We will send you message when there is an update or if need more information.
( SAME AS THE FIRST para above, but 2nd para above , however has changed to
Para 2.
" Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move application process along."

balance of the content remains same
no change at all..

Could some one consider it as Ghost update after IP2 ,as that was my ststus after having " Med completed" on 15 MAY 2019 AND BIO METRICS COMPLETED on 06 June 2019.

Request advice please.
My NOC is 7402 and I am single applicant

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
previously it read in Application Status Para 1
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.
Para 2.
"You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date"

NOW IT READS IN Application Status Para 1
" We are processing your application. We will send you message when there is an update or if need more information.
( SAME AS THE FIRST para above, but 2nd para above , however has changed to
Para 2.
" Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move application process along."

balance of the content remains same
no change at all..

Could some one consider it as Ghost update after IP2 ,as that was my ststus after having " Med completed" on 15 MAY 2019 AND BIO METRICS COMPLETED on 06 June 2019.

Request advice please.
My NOC is 7402 and I am single applicant
Hi
This is an automated update when your processing time comes around 13 weeks remaining.
No sadly this is not a ghost

andrewwang618

Jun 25, 2019
Hi guys, when you guys call IRCC from outside Canada, how did you succeed? I called the (613) 944-4000 but there were a bunch of options that I needed to choose. I am calling from the USA BTW. Eventually I did speak to someone but she said she cannot provide information because Express Entry application inquiries can only be handled if they are applied within Canada. Is that the case? Please help and provide detailed options to choose after making the call. Anybody who have spoken to agents please help! Thanks a lot.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi guys, when you guys call IRCC from outside Canada, how did you succeed? I called the (613) 944-4000 but there were a bunch of options that I needed to choose. I am calling from the USA BTW. Eventually I did speak to someone but she said she cannot provide information because Express Entry application inquiries can only be handled if they are applied within Canada. Is that the case? Please help and provide detailed options to choose after making the call. Anybody who have spoken to agents please help! Thanks a lot.
From US you need to call on +1(888)242-2100

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I've got a question. How did you know you were in IP 2? What did your background message change to?

I also got a ghost update in my account, the day after my MEP but nothing changed.

Golden Mail :D

AOR Apr 30
MEP Jun 13
IP2 Jun 14
Ghost update Jun 29
PPR Jul 02

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon

My AOR is April 25th,2019
MEP - June 5th,2019
Background status changed to 'in progress' on June 6th,2019
Background status changed to 'we are processing your background check' on June 25th,2019

I was planning to order GCMS notes, shall I order it now or I should wait for a couple of weeks to do so?

Reactions: Immigration_guru

mindfreaak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I've got a question. How did you know you were in IP 2? What did your background message change to?

I also got a ghost update in my account, the day after my MEP but nothing changed.
The day my MEP passed the status in the background check was IP1 and then the day after I received an email and when I logged it changed to IP2

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

My AOR is April 25th,2019
MEP - June 5th,2019
Background status changed to 'in progress' on June 6th,2019
Background status changed to 'we are processing your background check' on June 25th,2019

I was planning to order GCMS notes, shall I order it now or I should wait for a couple of weeks to do so?
GCMS notes should ideally be requested 70-90 days post AoR. Though you can request is anytime, but if your request it too soon, you may not see the officer's notes pertaining to eligibility, and it will be just a waste of time and resources.

Given that your AoR is April 25, wait for a few more weeks.