+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I'm not so sure i have any advantage compared to you at this point. I've been following express entry for a while now and i've seen lots of people with your change in background to "Application in progress" actually get their PPR soon. Add to that, you actually received a ghost update e-mail and i didn't. So i think you seem the more likely at this point to get the golden e-mail.

Also my background has been "processing your application" since BIL and maybe even before that.

I'll keep you posted if any thing happens next week.

Congrats... i think u r in ip2 but m still in ip1... do let me knw whenever u received any update

Chanpreetkaur20

Jun 12, 2019
I'm not so sure i have any advantage compared to you at this point. I've been following express entry for a while now and i've seen lots of people with your change in background to "Application in progress" actually get their PPR soon. Add to that, you actually received a ghost update e-mail and i didn't. So i think you seem the more likely at this point to get the golden e-mail.

Also my background has been "processing your application" since BIL and maybe even before that.

I'll keep you posted if any thing happens next week.
I didn't receive any e-mail... its just that i opened my profile & saw profile updated... last time when i saw this then my bg changes but this time no changes at all... anyways just hope v both received ppr sson... keep in touch...

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Oh okay, that means we both had similar ghost updates.
My first Ghost Update occurred the day after i got the biometric e-mail, June 12.
Second was the one i saw yesterday.
I've been seeing a lot of PNP-outland getting PPR early.
So i'm hoping my FSW-Outland application is following the same pace and we both get the Passport request this week.

I didn't receive any e-mail... its just that i opened my profile & saw profile updated... last time when i saw this then my bg changes but this time no changes at all... anyways just hope v both received ppr sson... keep in touch...

Chanpreetkaur20

Jun 12, 2019
Oh okay, that means we both had similar ghost updates.
My first Ghost Update occurred the day after i got the biometric e-mail, June 12.
Second was the one i saw yesterday.
I've been seeing a lot of PNP-outland getting PPR early.
So i'm hoping my FSW-Outland application is following the same pace and we both get the Passport request this week.
In this case, i got three ghost updates... one in e-mail just day after mep, second on 26 june when bg changes to ip1 & now 6th july but dis time nothing has change... I don't knw wats going on with my application...

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
AOR- 15th April
MEP passed - 24th May
BIL Update- 18 May
RPRF paid
Background check before IP2 now changed to IP1.
Can someone let me know if its normal? status says: Background check in progress, will update once we start it.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • May 24, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine details are same as yours, AOR 15th april and the background check has changed similarly as well... did u got any update ??

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
This means your application is being worked on and is probably approved at this moment. I am predicting good news this week.

In this case, i got three ghost updates... one in e-mail just day after mep, second on 26 june when bg changes to ip1 & now 6th july but dis time nothing has change... I don't knw wats going on with my application...

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
AOR 29 April
MEP and Biometrics 10 june
BG status we are processing your background check.... since MEP.
No updates after that.

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
AOR 3rd April
No updates on mine as well :(
In IP1 since 15th June!!
MEP 14th May
Bio 24th May

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hv u received any ghost updates?? Wats ur bg status?? My bg is same as urs??
One ghost update which came 2 days before mep. Then the bg status changed from "your application is in progress. We will send u a msg once we start...." to " we are processing your bg check...." nothing aftrr that.
Current BG status " we are processing....."