+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Amelbent

Dec 28, 2018
Thats good, looks like background check is in Progress!! Not too long now.

Ive been waiting for a response from LVO about my decision. ECAS changed to DM 3 weeks ago ☹. So nerve wrecking
Thanks. I hope the BC has already started.
Wish you will hear soon from them.

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Guys i saw ECAS change from In Process to DM on 22nd Feb 2019, and last line showed medical recieved.

Today when i checked ECAS again, 3 weeks after getting DM, one added line in description:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 18, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What should i make of this? Any advice what the rocuments could be? Havnt received any email yet!!

Amelbent

Dec 28, 2018
Guys i saw ECAS change from In Process to DM on 22nd Feb 2019, and last line showed medical recieved.

Today when i checked ECAS again, 3 weeks after getting DM, one added line in description:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 18, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What should i make of this? Any advice what the rocuments could be? Havnt received any email yet!!
Very weird !!!
Try to check your email, it would be PPR (passport request).

Reactions: Mano Ahmed

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Hey guys, I have finally received my PPR!! Thanks everyone for helping me out this past week or two to push through the waiting madness that can overcome a healthy mind!

I hope everyone gets their PPR soon!

Goodluck.x

Nancy333

Nov 6, 2018
you are not alone
Are there a lot of April applicants with LVO who didn’t get their prearrival services yet? I’m getting really worried, especially that my case is very straightforward... we are married for more than 2 years, been living together, have a child together, 1st marriage for both of us... so I don’t get what’s the problem

Reactions: Amelbent

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Are there a lot of April applicants with LVO who didn’t get their prearrival services yet? I’m getting really worried, especially that my case is very straightforward... we are married for more than 2 years, been living together, have a child together, 1st marriage for both of us... so I don’t get what’s the problem
yes, I am in a whatsapp group and most April ones have not received anything yet. Now I feel less stressed as I am not alone. but it is unbelievable that it seems April applicants can't meet 12 months

Reactions: Amelbent

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
After 12 months, I guess you can start sending follow up messages via webform or ask your MP to help you chase, IRCC will have to answer you what happened