+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Manavjeet

Feb 12, 2019
Hello everyone.I am April 16-2018 (NDVO) Applicant.I received Pre -Arrival letter on Dated 21.12.2018.After getting PA there is no update till now.
Anyone knows how much time it would to to get DM/PPR??

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
A friend of mine got passport request today from London visa office ! He is April applicant .. good luck to all of us
Your friend probably got his pre-arrival services back in December 2018. The problem is, LVO has been quiet since late December and there was no pre-arrival services sent in January and Feb 2019 so far, only a few PPR. I wonder when they will start sending pre-arrival services again.

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
London April applicant here, my husband. Just received pre-arrival letter, via gckey (and cic email telling me to look there). Guys, does this mean PPR will definitely follow, i.e. his visa is approved? I'm about to burst into tears of joy because his visa was refused a few years ago, but I'm holding the tears back until I can be sure of this... ? (I'm scared to feel devastated again since I want to raise our kids in my home country so badly!)

Reactions: Amelbent

Amelbent

Dec 28, 2018
London April applicant here, my husband. Just received pre-arrival letter, via gckey (and cic email telling me to look there). Guys, does this mean PPR will definitely follow, i.e. his visa is approved? I'm about to burst into tears of joy because his visa was refused a few years ago, but I'm holding the tears back until I can be sure of this... ? (I'm scared to feel devastated again since I want to raise our kids in my home country so badly!)
Wish u the best luck

Reactions: Ayat

Ayat

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR Received.
12-04-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
23-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2018
Did you get Decision Made on ECAS? :) I believe that makes the difference. I am in the same boat, but have DM. Waiting now is so intense lol.

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Oh I feel you ! Well I thought once you get pre arrival it automatically reflects that decision has been made and approval is granted ! I mean correct me if I’m wrong .. so you got pre arrival however it doesn’t show DM in your Gckey ?!
I hope one of the experts would elaborate
Good luck

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Did you get Decision Made on ECAS? :) I believe that makes the difference. I am in the same boat, but have DM. Waiting now is so intense lol.
No, ecas says "in process." If you've received pre-arrival and it says DM, that's a good sign! I know, the waiting really is too intense, lol.

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Oh I feel you ! Well I thought once you get pre arrival it automatically reflects that decision has been made and approval is granted ! I mean correct me if I’m wrong .. so you got pre arrival however it doesn’t show DM in your Gckey ?!
I hope one of the experts would elaborate
Good luck
Getting pre-arrival doesn't mean decision made , it only means the applicant has passed the eligibility, that is to say the VO has no doubt about your marriage/relationship any more. There will be background check after pre-arrival services which lasts from days to weeks. Then you will receive "DM" and only when you receive" DM" you get passport request. DM only shows in ECAS not GC key.

Reactions: Hana Diabas