+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Oh I feel you ! Well I thought once you get pre arrival it automatically reflects that decision has been made and approval is granted ! I mean correct me if I’m wrong .. so you got pre arrival however it doesn’t show DM in your Gckey ?!
I hope one of the experts would elaborate
Good luck
Thanks! No, no DM in gckey either. I guess we'll just have to wait...

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Getting pre-arrival doesn't mean decision made , it only means the applicant has passed the eligibility, that is to say the VO has no doubt about your marriage/relationship any more. There will be background check after pre-arrival services which lasts from days to weeks. Then you will receive "DM" and only when you receive" DM" you get passport request. DM only shows in ECAS not GC key.
Oh wow, okay, thanks for the clarification and info! The background check is just police record, is that right?

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Getting pre-arrival doesn't mean decision made , it only means the applicant has passed the eligibility, that is to say the VO has no doubt about your marriage/relationship any more. There will be background check after pre-arrival services which lasts from days to weeks. Then you will receive "DM" and only when you receive" DM" you get passport request. DM only shows in ECAS not GC key.
Hi again, one more question. :) Does that mean they're also satisfied that I the sponsor will move back to Canada, and can support my family? I was worried about that, since I haven't lived in Canada for many, many years (although I've wanted to go back for a long time now).

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Hi again, one more question. :) Does that mean they're also satisfied that I the sponsor will move back to Canada, and can support my family? I was worried about that, since I haven't lived in Canada for many, many years (although I've wanted to go back for a long time now).
yes, it should. As a sponsor and you have been outside of Canada for years usually is a disadvantage for your application, if you are a PR, you must be in Canada during the application, and as a Canadian citizen, you can stay outside of Canada during your application, but you will have to provide strong proof that you will go back to Canada when your application is approved. Otherwise, they can refuse your application. Since they did not ask you for such proof or they might have asked you and you provided proof, your eligibility now has passed, they won't ask you again . Receiving pre-arrival service is a big step and you now have reach 80% of success. The 95% is DM, 100% is PPR.

Reactions: Hana Diabas

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
yes, it should. As a sponsor and you have been outside of Canada for years usually is a disadvantage for your application, if you are a PR, you must be in Canada during the application, and as a Canadian citizen, you can stay outside of Canada during your application, but you will have to provide strong proof that you will go back to Canada when your application is approved. Otherwise, they can refuse your application. Since they did not ask you for such proof or they might have asked you and you provided proof, your eligibility now has passed, they won't ask you again . Receiving pre-arrival service is a big step and you now have reach 80% of success. The 95% is DM, 100% is PPR.
Woohoo, so that's a big hurdle passed! I provided as much proof as I could, but wasn't sure if it was enough. They haven't asked for any extra proof, so I guess that means they're satisfied with that aspect of the application! Phew!

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi everyone , I need help please .
I got an email from VO on my inquiry :-
We would like to confirm that your file is currently pending security clearance. Upon receipt of the result, we will be able to proceed with your case. It might take from 3 to 6 months :( . what does it mean ,please ? I am March applicant 11 months so far :(

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
We would like to confirm that your file is currently pending security clearance. Upon receipt of the result, we will be able to proceed with your case. It might take from 3 to 6 months :( . what does it mean ,please ? I am March applicant 11 months so far :(
That in a way is good news, as it appears the relationship has passed eligibility. Security clearance is the last stage I think.

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Whats your Visa office?

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Whats your Visa office?
Cairo . I applied for notes 19 jan . got it today also
Ministerial instruction : 0
special program : 0
Group name : 0
Loan Warrant : 0

Work experience : 0
Work experience -LC : 0
PNC Details :0
PROV . ENDORSEMENT :0
Language : 0
EDUCATION : 0
JOB OFFER : 0

what all this means please :( ? some help
I have bachelor degree . 2 languages ( . My question is if we are under Family class , they will assess our work experience etc ... ???

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Cairo . I applied for notes 19 jan . got it today also
Ministerial instruction : 0
special program : 0
Loan Warrant : 0

Work experience : 0
Work experience -LC : 0
PNC Details :0
PROV . ENDORSEMENT :0
Language : 0
EDUCATION : 0
JOB OFFER : 0

what all this means please :( ? some help
I have bachelor degree . 2 languages ( . My question is if we are under Family class , they will assess our work experience etc ... ???
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

gogetter13

Jan 29, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-08-2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Hi guys,

I need some clarification.
I submitted my file on April 3, 2018. NDVO interview was conducted on Feb 6, 2019 and I got Pre-arrival email on Feb 7 and status changed to Decision Made in Ecas on Feb 7. No PPR yet.

Does it mean my BG is in process or completed. When can i expect PPR .

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you again.
So when did you guys get the email for the interview ? How long before the actual date? :) Thank you.