+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone know what is the final date of submitting missing police certificates?
We supplied ours upfront, except one. The one country is having problems with the request due to post office problems. We mailed original fingerprints but apparently the country (Mexico) has a major post office problems and despite being a tracked package, they have either lost it or will take a few months to deliver it. However, we have proof we mailed it and a copy of the fingerprints obtained.

Has anyone gone through this? Do you know when they need all documents in by?

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Does anyone know what is the final date of submitting missing police certificates?
We supplied ours upfront, except one. The one country is having problems with the request due to post office problems. We mailed original fingerprints but apparently the country (Mexico) has a major post office problems and despite being a tracked package, they have either lost it or will take a few months to deliver it. However, we have proof we mailed it and a copy of the fingerprints obtained.

Has anyone gone through this? Do you know when they need all documents in by?
They requested us for a PCC as we didnt submit it upfront. They had given us 30 days. I am not sure if it will be the same in your case but the request should state how much time you are given.

CassandraJE

Jun 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi there,

Am applying for Spousal sponsorship from New Zealand, application was received on April 19th but have yet to hear anything at all, is this normal wait time?

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Update: file being transferred to PA's VO on Jun 19, received via email.

Re-posting: NDVO
Received: 3-Apr-18 / AOR1 to sponsor: 10-May-18 / MR: 25-May-18 / SA: 26-May-18.
Med exam: 06-Jun-18 / Med passed: 14-Jun-18.
BC: 09-Jun-18 / AOR2 / file transfer: 19-Jun-18.

v.singh

May 28, 2018
Hi ther
Am applying for Spousal sponsorship from New Zealand, application was received on April 19th but have yet to hear anything at all, is this normal wait time?
Hello,
My file was received on April 20th. We already got medical request.
It is best to call IRCC and get update.

CassandraJE

Jun 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
Update: file being transferred to PA's VO on Jun 19, received via email.

Re-posting: NDVO
Received: 3-Apr-18 / AOR1 to sponsor: 10-May-18 / MR: 25-May-18 / SA: 26-May-18.
Med exam: 06-Jun-18 / Med passed: 14-Jun-18.
BC: 09-Jun-18 / AOR2 / file transfer: 19-Jun-18.
Hello,
My file was received on April 20th. We already got medical request.
It is best to call IRCC and get update.

Is it possible to enquire through IRCC about the application even without any Client number? I tried the link paper application tool on CIC but it had no information so im thinking that they haven't even opened it yet?

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Is it possible to enquire through IRCC about the application even without any Client number? I tried the link paper application tool on CIC but it had no information so im thinking that they haven't even opened it yet?
Yes, you can. Would be best to call if you still didn't hear anything yet.

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
They requested us for a PCC as we didnt submit it upfront. They had given us 30 days. I am not sure if it will be the same in your case but the request should state how much time you are given.
sorry one more question, when did they ask you for the PCC?

Knittingdemon

Dec 27, 2017
Medical passed and background check in progress today (AOR1 April 12th). We had SA a while ago, but have received no file transfer email...not sure how to interpret this. I'm Scandinavian and should be processed at LVO, but wondering if maybe I'm still at CPC-M? Good luck to all April applicants!

Last edited:

Trixie Retuta

Jun 22, 2018
Hello sharing my timeline. Applicant from Philippines :)

April 13: App sent (Upfront Sched A/NBI)
April 16: App. received
May 16: Ecas updated(App appeared in ecas)
May 19: AOR1
May 25: Decision Made(SA)
May 25: Medical Request
May 26: Sponsor Approval email
June 1: App forwarded to MVO/Request for CSQ
June 2: Medical done
June 3: CSQ app sent
June 5: CSQ app received by MIDI
June 5: AOR2/MVO started processing
June 9: Med Received(ecas)
June 11: CSQ receipt from MIDI

Waiting for pre-arrival, BGC, PPR

Hi!
Im from the Philippines. Do you have any updates since MVo?

Reactions: bhev

rsuli

Apr 24, 2018
Hey everyone,
So my husband did his medical exam and was given an eMedical information sheet. His doctor told him to send it to immigration. Now is there a way to upload it online to our already linked profile?? And I have his police criminal check done as well, should I send that as well even though it was not asked for yet? And can I upload it? And how?

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
My wife was asked to submit the Schedule A (Background) Form which we submitted via the IRCC webform 2 weeks ago. We have not yet received any confirmation that IRCC has received the form. Meanwhile my wife gave medical exam about a week ago and we got the confirmation from IRCC that they have received medical results.