Doc's Request.
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
30-03-2018
one more question please , in Generic form , i have added adhaar card as national ID along with pasport but there's no expiry date of adhaar card , so is it ok if i leave that column blank ?
Ya u can't do much about it as their is no expire date for aadhar..leave it blank..np

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Ya u can't do much about it as their is no expire date for aadhar..leave it blank..np
all righty !! thanks once again. Actually i got my package returned last week due to missing signature on one form(i don't know how) and now i have to go through with all updated forms and i will be sending it back soon.

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
all righty !! thanks once again. Actually i got my package returned last week due to missing signature on one form(i don't know how) and now i have to go through with all updated forms and i will be sending it back soon.
May I ask when was your application received?

Singhdeep

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys, advise please, my wife is Canadian citizen, We are about to send the family sponsorship application, but there is a problem, my wife got her passport renewed and some of the supporting documents contains old passport number. should we continue with old passport number and also provide the photocopies of both passport (old and new), and send an explanation? or shall we change the passport number on all supporting documents and then send the application

Thank you

Alesun

Jul 17, 2017
Texas
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey guys, advise please, my wife is Canadian citizen, We are about to send the family sponsorship application, but there is a problem, my wife got her passport renewed and some of the supporting documents contains old passport number. should we continue with old passport number and also provide the photocopies of both passport (old and new), and send an explanation? or shall we change the passport number on all supporting documents and then send the application

Thank you
Hi! You should update the forms with the new passport number! I know it’s tedious but you don’t want any issues with CIC sending back your application. You will lose 1-2months just getting it returned. I too also had to update my forms due to change of jobs. I didn’t want any conflict/delays. Good luck!

Teddyhlc

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
26-05-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
24-05-2018
Interview........
07-11-2018
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2018
LANDED..........
12-07-2018

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hello everyone ,

Can someone please help me out ?
1. I'm collecting relationship proofs , in which i am confuse how to show whats app chat history , i emailed myself all chat and its showing me hundreds of pages and as per cic we have to provide 10 pages only . Please can you tell me how to make it concise or short so that it can get fit into 5 pages.
2. Can i take screenshots of my facebook or instagram posts and count them in those 10 pages as proof of relationship?
3. I was using REBTEL app for international calling and i want to know how many pages i can include of my call details?
4. And i sent my spouse letters and cake on his birthday and transfered some funds as well , can i ask him to get me those letters back (its kinds awkward) to take gifts back ? i mean how can i show cic that i sent him gifts on special occasions.

Please suggest me how to start collecting all relationship proofs . It will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Alesun

Jul 17, 2017
Texas
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone ,

Can someone please help me out ?
1. I'm collecting relationship proofs , in which i am confuse how to show whats app chat history , i emailed myself all chat and its showing me hundreds of pages and as per cic we have to provide 10 pages only . Please can you tell me how to make it concise or short so that it can get fit into 5 pages.
2. Can i take screenshots of my facebook or instagram posts and count them in those 10 pages as proof of relationship?
3. I was using REBTEL app for international calling and i want to know how many pages i can include of my call details?
4. And i sent my spouse letters and cake on his birthday and transfered some funds as well , can i ask him to get me those letters back (its kinds awkward) to take gifts back ? i mean how can i show cic that i sent him gifts on special occasions.

Please suggest me how to start collecting all relationship proofs . It will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi! So the way me and husband did it was by screenshooting texts, emails, Skype calls, Fb messenger calls, and the app where me messaged. We did 2 pages of each throughout the time we’ve been together.

Follow the checklist and provide what is needed. For example 20 quality pictures throughout your relationship. Try to keep a timeline. 10 pages of communication excelente through your time together. Family letters and social media showing a public relationship. You can take screenshots and arrange them on a word document. Remember quality over quantity.

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hello ...!!
I need your help again .
While filling up my personal information (section of most recent work history) , what should i write in place of date where they've asked start date and end date that is "work from to .....?" let me explain, like i'm working in a company right now where i started working in Feb this year si i wrote the date when i started working but they are asking from what date to what date you worked there , it means i have to write the date when i will be submitting my papers right ? or should i write "TODAY" instead of any date because i'm still working in the same company. Please advise.

dr ashish lamba

Apr 11, 2018
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
30-03-2018
Hello ...!!
I need your help again .
While filling up my personal information (section of most recent work history) , what should i write in place of date where they've asked start date and end date that is "work from to .....?" let me explain, like i'm working in a company right now where i started working in Feb this year si i wrote the date when i started working but they are asking from what date to what date you worked there , it means i have to write the date when i will be submitting my papers right ? or should i write "TODAY" instead of any date because i'm still working in the same company. Please advise.
No there is an option of ONGOING just check that box.

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi All,

I submitted the outland sponsorship application for my spouse on April 18, 2018 and it got delivered on April 19, 2018. Now, the waiting game begins (hopefully not a long one :). My location is Brampton.

Reactions: Alesun