+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
I think even she can just make a new account and try.
Still nothing. Even I tried; I created a new account and entered all the info such as her (Principal Applicant) UCI #, Passport, etc etc but they cannot find the appliation :( I wonder what I am doing wrong!!

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
yes, i checked in ECAS but when I go to GCKEY to try to link, it says no application found.
I can see that they started processing my application to become a Sponsor in ECAS when I use my (Sponsor) UCI # but when I try to link it I am not able to; it says the same for me "No Application found" I have tried a few times now....

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Still nothing. Even I tried; I created a new account and entered all the info such as her (Principal Applicant) UCI #, Passport, etc etc but they cannot find the appliation :( I wonder what I am doing wrong!!
When did you get your AOR?

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I didnt get AOR. When I checked in ECAS, it says the below:

1. We received your application to sponsor ***** *** ***** on April 19, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on May 24, 2018.

You can use your uci number to try to link your account , it should works now.

aamcw

May 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
File Transfer...
26-05-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
05-06-2018
Hey all! First post here. I am an American being sponsored by my Canadian spouse of 14 years. We have 2 kids (Canadian citizens born in the US).

Application received: April 10th
AOR 1: May 16th
Request for medical: May 25th

We're driving 5 1/2 hours to Vancouver for the medical exam next week, as the closest panel physician to us in Seattle (3 hours away) had a month-long wait list. Hoping I won't have any trouble entering the country, as we're leaving our kids behind. :)

We were resigned to having to wait till after Christmas to move, but after the quick med request I did some poking around these boards and was delighted to see that a lot of US/CAN couples are getting PR processed in less than 6 months! Our application is pretty straightforward, so I'm hopeful that everything will continue to move quickly!

I was also finally able to link my application to my online account today, after trying unsuccessfully several times over the past week. I used my name/date of birth and passport info. My previous mistakes were not including my middle name in the "given name" field, and putting "1" instead of "2" in the family members included field.

Chiri

Feb 16, 2018
we received our AOR1 today at 10am and just saw it. Application was received on 20th April. You all are an amazing support group. We wish you all the best and God's grace as this process is daunting. Patience tested to the core!

Reactions: rsuli

Bubbles21

Star Member
May 7, 2018
It is strange! I think you will not be able to link it until you get an "in process" status on ECAS. That was the case for us. We were gonna wait until AOR1 but we never got any email for that ?? So I just said let's try it and we were able to link it. Hopefully you get an update soon :)
That's not true, I was able to link my application without receiving the AOL.