+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still reviewing my eligibility requirements and still processing Background check
And it’s 8 days to go...
No updates since March 21/22...
My wife got SA&DM 2 weeks and 4 days before...
So stressed...
You got AIP as well?

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Still reviewing my eligibility requirements and still processing Background check
And it’s 8 days to go...
No updates since March 21/22...
No AIP&DM on my side yet...
My wife got SA&DM 2 weeks and 4 days before...
So stressed...
You should not stress that much la. I am April 03, and not even got SA or DM yet :)) still waiting. So relax

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
May 9th application, Nothing after Medical request in October. Still stuck in Criminality check. No DM, NO AIP, nothing. Anybody knows how long it takes for criminality check to finish? Just 30 days left for the 12 month period. File is also not transferred...still in Mississauga....

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
May 9th application, Nothing after Medical request in October. Still stuck in Criminality check. No DM, NO AIP, nothing. Anybody knows how long it takes for criminality check to finish? Just 30 days left for the 12 month period. File is also not transferred...still in Mississauga....
Same here, stuck in eligibility and criminality check.
My wife got SA and DM on her side, but I didn't get AIP and DM yet.
RCMP conduct Criminality check with Interpol, I guess.
So, It's really up to RCMP and Interpol so there is no specific timeframe for criminality check.

Kimmie1234

Feb 6, 2019
Same here, stuck in eligibility and criminality check.
My wife got SA and DM on her side, but I didn't get AIP and DM yet.
RCMP conduct Criminality check with Interpol, I guess.
So, It's really up to RCMP and Interpol so there is no specific timeframe for criminality check.

I am still processing background check.
drive me nut.
9days to go 12months processing.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Well, to all April applicants who have not received AIP, DM, SA so far. I just want to say: We're not lucky at all. Considering it's almost 1 year and you need to admit that it'll take much longer. The lastest I receive was SA on Feb 11 and nothing more.

adamwd

Apr 9, 2019
This is very strange, its been one year. ;)

I applied in September and going for PR Interview on 15th April. Do you have any caution or bad record back home or in Canada?

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
This is very strange, its been one year. ;)

I applied in September and going for PR Interview on 15th April. Do you have any caution or bad record back home or in Canada?
It mostly depends on the officer and how lucky you are. I am a February 2018 app and did my landing in March 2019, exactly 13 months later. I was in Canada since the age of 14. Lived with my husband for 3 years before getting married, applied 6 months after marriage. First marriage, both are still young, no dependants, clear criminal record. Everything should be pretty straight forward but still took over the normal processing time

spaceglitter

Feb 12, 2019
For those of you who have already landed and received your PR card, how long did it take to get your PR card in the mail after you landed/had your interview? My landing is on May 15 and I am leaving Canada on June 12 to pick up my daughter in California and I’m hoping my PR card will arrive in time.

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
For those of you who have already landed and received your PR card, how long did it take to get your PR card in the mail after you landed/had your interview? My landing is on May 15 and I am leaving Canada on June 12 to pick up my daughter in California and I’m hoping my PR card will arrive in time.
2 weeks , landed March 26