+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I am May 9th applicant, Last I heard from CIC is Oct 4th when I got my medical request, passed medical around the 15th of Oct,
nothing after that no, AIP, no SA, no DM no nothing.
Anyone else is in a similar situation? I called last week the agent said my background check is completed and criminal check is in place, does anyone know how log it takes for criminal check? and when she said background check is completed what all are the part of background checks? I am based in Toronto, and Inland application. Sent to Mississauga .
Ecas says nothing new, we have sent the medical request, and from the sponsor side it says we started processing your application on june 15th received application on May 9th...
almost same thing here.

mayneng12

Mar 14, 2019
I am canadian citizen here in Canada i sponsor my husband here and he got his landed on February 2015. Unfortunately after how many month's like January 2016 he left us with no reason until I found out he go back with his ex wife in the Philippines. My question is can my husband sponsor his previous wife and bring here in Canada.?

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
I am canadian citizen here in Canada i sponsor my husband here and he got his landed on February 2015. Unfortunately after how many month's like January 2016 he left us with no reason until I found out he go back with his ex wife in the Philippines. My question is can my husband sponsor his previous wife and bring here in Canada.?
I think you can contact a lawyer in order to know more about the step to sue him because you got trick from him, and he used you to immigrate. He created a fraud marriage when you did not know. If you have more proofs, i think he can lose his citizenship

mayneng12

Mar 14, 2019
I think you can contact a lawyer in order to know more about the step to sue him because you got trick from him, and he used you to immigrate. He created a fraud marriage when you did not know. If you have more proofs, i think he can lose his citizenship

mayneng12

Mar 14, 2019
Hello what kind of lawyer.? Immigration lawyer or family lawyer.? Just incase I can't win does my husband can bring his ex wife here in Canada?

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
Hi guys, I got my DM on March 4th, does anyone know how long it will take to get my final interview or whatever they do at the end of the process here in Toronto?
I thought it would take around 4 weeks, but I haven't heard anything from them and I really need to know because I'm planning a family vacation !
Thanks and good luck to all :)