+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys, I got my DM on March 4th, does anyone know how long it will take to get my final interview or whatever they do at the end of the process here in Toronto?
I thought it would take around 4 weeks, but I haven't heard anything from them and I really need to know because I'm planning a family vacation !
Thanks and good luck to all :)
Im waiting to to be contacted at etobicoke. Got dm on march 5.

Reactions: Ti.perez

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
There's always a chance for refuse at any given time, but please have faith and try to stay positive, you will soon get your DM, I was going nutsssss about that too...
Best of luck and update us as soon as you get it ok

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Do you have any idea about the waiting time regarding the final contact from etobicoke?
We basically got the DM on the same time...
Well the latest that god landing appointment at etobicoke are those who have dm on march 1. Well be next. Also called ircc that if i didnt get my landing interview by may 13 i have to call them. So all we have to do is wait we might get our landing letter next week or in the second week

Reactions: Ti.perez

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hello what kind of lawyer.? Immigration lawyer or family lawyer.? Just incase I can't win does my husband can bring his ex wife here in Canada?
You should ask your family lawyer to see the case, and if he can do it or you need another. If you will not win, of course he can do the sponsor application for his ex wife, but the guaranty to pass the sponsor is not high as the other, I believe. If you remember, in the application they will asked him about the marriage history, so if he cannot give them some valid reasons to explain why he divorced and remarriage to immigrate the other. their case can fail. you also can send the letter to ircc with proof that he used you to immigrate -> fraud marriage

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Everyone who's waiting , I would advise you to call IRCC and ask them that their file is in which office.
I especially asked them and came to know it's been transferred to local office.

And please share with us

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
To Everyone who's waiting , I would advise you to call IRCC and ask them that their file is in which office.
I especially asked them and came to know it's been transferred to local office.

And please share with us
So it means an interview at local office?

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I don’t know. I didn’t get any update letter or anything. Only ircc agent told me this
I read somewhere here that if your file has been transferred to local office before AIP or even DM, it means...an genius interview. Prepare for it. I think we're in same boat.