Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Proof of living together and imm 1344 again
I got a similar request on the like 18th? They wanted additional proof of cohabitation. I got everything sent into them on the 24th and now I am waiting. And its killing me not knowing how long it is going to take.

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
Hi everyone, I need help urgently!
I'm April 10th applicant and they requested a military service history, I'm from Brazil and THERES NOT SUCH A DOCUMENT IN THAT COUNTRY!
I didn't serve the military and I have a card that states that ...and that's the only piece of document that proves it in a official way!
My family went to an military service office to ask and they couldn't help cause theres nothing such as that request by the IRC...
What should I do ??? That document does NOT exist in my country:/

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Hi everyone, I need help urgently!
I'm April 10th applicant and they requested a military service history, I'm from Brazil and THERES NOT SUCH A DOCUMENT IN THAT COUNTRY!
I didn't serve the military and I have a card that states that ...and that's the only piece of document that proves it in a official way!
My family went to an military service office to ask and they couldn't help cause theres nothing such as that request by the IRC...
What should I do ??? That document does NOT exist in my country:/
Did you accidentally mark that you had served in the military on your application? Maybe scan a copy of the card you have and write a letter explaining this? Or call the ircc number and see what they suggest?

Reactions: Ti.perez

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
Did you accidentally mark that you had served in the military on your application? Maybe scan a copy of the card you have and write a letter explaining this? Or call the ircc number and see what they suggest?
I have a representative and she said it's all fine...
They want something that doesn't exist:(
My god what should I do

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
Can you request a letter from them that states that you were never in the military?
I'm in Toronto, but my family just went there in Brazil and explained everything, but unfortunately they couldn't help they said that there's not such a document and can't make any kind of letter because I was never in the military...
I'm totally desperated and my representative doesn't know what to do

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hello guys
April 23rd applicant
I just received this update on my CIC account
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requires to apply for permanent residence"

what does that mean ?
Congrat! After that it will be DM and landing interview. When did you pass the medical exam and when did your bg check start processing?

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
I'm in Toronto, but my family just went there in Brazil and explained everything, but unfortunately they couldn't help they said that there's not such a document and can't make any kind of letter because I was never in the military...
I'm totally desperated and my representative doesn't know what to do
Can you contact the Brazilian embassy here? I think they are asking for a record because it's mandatory conscription. They definitely should be able to provide you with something.

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
Can you contact the Brazilian embassy here? I think they are asking for a record because it's mandatory conscription. They definitely should be able to provide you with something.
I just finished talking at the Brazilian consulate here in Toronto, they have never everrrr heard anything like that and can only make my a second military card if lost the original one, but I have already sent to the immigration that card ...
I'm just waiting for my representative to call me cause they are trying to fix this issue, I THINK that the immigration agent made a mistake!
I'll have to call them but I don't want to get in the way of my representative

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
I got a similar request on the like 18th? They wanted additional proof of cohabitation. I got everything sent into them on the 24th and now I am waiting. And its killing me not knowing how long it is going to take.
Yes. Same here.

Please keep me posted

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
I just finished talking at the Brazilian consulate here in Toronto, they have never everrrr heard anything like that and can only make my a second military card if lost the original one, but I have already sent to the immigration that card ...
I'm just waiting for my representative to call me cause they are trying to fix this issue, I THINK that the immigration agent made a mistake!
I'll have to call them but I don't want to get in the way of my representative
I believe that the military card that you have might be enough to show that you have not taken part with the military in Brazil. Mine at least says I never served in the military (i am also Brazilian) . Did you send them a copy and translation + affidavit of the card?
Good luck

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
I believe that the military card that you have might be enough to show that you have not taken part with the military in Brazil. Mine at least says I never served in the military (i am also Brazilian) . Did you send them a copy and translation + affidavit of the card?
Good luck
Thanks for your help, and yes I did all that, my representative has never seen that in over 10 years doing her job!
It's extremely complicated to explain the situation, so the Brazilian general consulate will try to write a letter to explain to the immigration that our "military card" is the only document available in Brazil, period!
Let's see how it goes, because it's the only thing needed ...
I'm going nuts with this issue :/

Reactions: Ldonasci

Christyohhh

Sep 22, 2017
Mississauga, ON
Hi everyone, just finished my landing interview today! 5 minute interview about if I had any criminal charges in or out of Canada and if I had ever been denied entry or deported from a country. Fairly easy and I'm officially done with spousal sponsorship! I hope the best for everyone else here waiting for final approval!