+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Hi guys! I received a message saying something like this" It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requires to apply for permanent residence " Is this AIP ? April 11 app

Reactions: kidmah and cawasic

cawasic

May 7, 2018
Hi guys! I received a message saying something like this" It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requires to apply for permanent residence " Is this AIP ? April 11 app
Hi Chloe, it means you have passed your eligibility. Hopefully in another week or two you should receive your landing interview email....requesting you come in for a landing interview with your Intl passport, 2 passport photo, Sponsor and his/her ID, etc. Congratulations in advance.

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Hi Chloe, it means you have passed your eligibility. Hopefully in another week or two you should receive your landing interview email....requesting you come in for a landing interview with your Intl passport, 2 passport photo, Sponsor and his/her ID, etc. Congratulations in advance.
Thank you ! goodluck to the rest of April apps

Reactions: Goforhope

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Can you please share us your timeline? Thank you. Also did you receive their email about that or you had to check in your CIC account?
My timeline is
App sent April 9
App received April 11( tracked by Canada post tracker)
AOR May 3
Medical request September 28
Medical done October 10
Medical passed around October 20( i was away for a month so I didn't really check it)
Background changed January 25
AIP and SA January 28
I check my email and there is a mail saying that I have new message in mycic account so I log in and check it right away, that was the AIP. For the SA I check my sponsor's email and it's in his inbox. Hope this information helps you.
We applied from BC and I got those two emails from Vancouver.

Last edited:

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
My timeline is
App sent April 9
App received April 11( tracked by Canada post tracker)
AOR May 3
Medical request September 28
Medical done October 10
Medical passed around October 20( i was away for a month so I didn't really check it)
Background changed January 25
AIP and SA January 28
I check my email and there is a mail saying that I have new message in mycic account so I log in and check it right away, that was the AIP. For the SA I check my sponsor's email and it's in his inbox. Hope this information helps you.
We applied from BC and I got those two emails from Vancouver.
Thank you. It's really helpful.

Katerina9

Nov 9, 2018
I have a question if someone can help. I am having a landing intrrview on Feb 05. I am a US citizen as well - visa exempt contry.
Will i be able to travel after the interview before i receive the PR card?
Apr13 applicant

Last edited:

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
I applied in April 2018. I got additional documents request now that I have submitted. So how much should be the average processing time from now until next step?

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello guys
April 23rd applicant
I just received this update on my CIC account
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requires to apply for permanent residence"

what does that mean ?

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I applied in April 2018. I got additional documents request now that I have submitted. So how much should be the average processing time from now until next step?
What kind of additional documents they've requested?
What's your ECAS says now? (online tools)

cko_23

Jan 10, 2019
Hi all,
Im April 27 app. Received DM on Jan 14. It's been 2 weeks and still haven't heard anything from them. Visa office in Etobicoke. Anyone here has the same situation like me?