+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

fjmeer

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys I’m still waiting on receiving the medical notification. Mid April applicant. Is that normal? Also, will I be able to view the status in my own account online or will it only show in my representative online account?

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
@niamahmoud @Rickay001
So I just got back from the medical center...
First some administrative stuff where I had to sign some papers, have a photo and passport copy taken. I didn't have to fill out my information because I had already filled out the form and sent it by email a week before. Next, I did the urine test. Then she performed the medical exam, eye exam and blood test. Lastly, I was given two papers with a barcode, my photo and some personal details that I will have to take with me to the x-ray exam. As well as a template with check marks of the tests she conducted.
I paid $175 and will have to pay another $55 for the x-ray and $15 for additional blood work.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
@niamahmoud @Rickay001
So I just got back from the medical center...
First some administrative stuff where I had to sign some papers, have a photo and passport copy taken. I didn't have to fill out my information because I had already filled out the form and sent it by email a week before. Next, I did the urine test. Then she performed the medical exam, eye exam and blood test. Lastly, I was given two papers with a barcode, my photo and some personal details that I will have to take with me to the x-ray exam. As well as a template with check marks of the tests she conducted.
I paid $175 and will have to pay another $55 for the x-ray and $15 for additional blood work.
Thank you so much for the elaborate explanation! Sounds good! Seems like it was a very long day for you!

Just wanted to ask, was the X-ray place close? And do you need to take an x Ray appointment for that? Or is it walk-in?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
No problem :)
Sorry, I edited my reply... just asked a couple more questions....so sorry for the bother!
Wanted to know if an X-ray appointment was needed? And can you do the whole thing in one day? And if the x ray place is close to the center?

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Sorry, I edited my reply... just asked a couple more questions....so sorry for the bother!
Wanted to know if an X-ray appointment was needed? And can you do the whole thing in one day? And if the x ray place is close to the center?
it's ok, I don't mind answering :)
So I haven't done the x-ray yet because they were closed by the time I was done. I am going tomorrow though...
No you don't need an appointment.
The Medical center is on 1051 Wonderland Rd S and the x-ray place is on 279 Wharncliffe Rd N so they are about 12 min away by car.
You could do it in one day if you can fit in within the working hours of the lab where the x-ray is done (My Health Center).
These are the working hours of the x ray place:
Mon, Tue, Thursday 7.30.-5.30
Wed 7.30-7.00P.M.
Fri 7.30-5.00
Sat 8.00-12 noon

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
it's ok, I don't mind answering :)
So I haven't done the x-ray yet because they were closed by the time I was done. I am going tomorrow though...
No you don't need an appointment.
The Medical center is on 1051 Wonderland Rd S and the x-ray place is on 279 Wharncliffe Rd N so they are about 12 min away by car.
You could do it in one day if you can fit in within the working hours of the lab where the x-ray is done (My Health Center).
These are the working hours of the x ray place:
Mon, Tue, Thursday 7.30.-5.30
Wed 7.30-7.00P.M.
Fri 7.30-5.00
Sat 8.00-12 noon
That’s great that the x ray place is open on Saturday! And after ur done with the x ray do you have to go back to the medical center or do the results get sent automatically?

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
That’s great that the x ray place is open on Saturday! And after ur done with the x ray do you have to go back to the medical center or do the results get sent automatically?
They upload it themselves. That's why they give you the paper with barcode at the medical center to take with you to the x-ray place.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
They upload it themselves. That's why they give you the paper with barcode at the medical center to take with you to the x-ray place.
Awesome! Thank you! You were very helpful and kind! Hopefully they upload the results quick and within our deadlines! Kee p us posted on that too! ☺☺☺

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello,

My application received on Apr 23. Until now there's no email or anything, no AOR, no medical . I tried to call the CIC number but it does not work, always hang up.

The status details of my application is as below:

Application/profile details

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I do not know what is going on with my application and why Background check is Not applicable. Do I need to submit the Background form again?

Thank you.
i had the exact same situation but i was able to link my application online with my personal info
dont worry i also applied on April/23 and getting same msg

fjmeer

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi all - just received medical today. They received my application on April 18. AOR was May 17. My medical appointment is set in North york for October 7. Once medical is completed, how soon can I apply for OHIP and how soon will I receive COPR followed by the actual PR card?

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Hi all - just received medical today. They received my application on April 18. AOR was May 17. My medical appointment is set in North york for October 7. Once medical is completed, how soon can I apply for OHIP and how soon will I receive COPR followed by the actual PR card?
Same timeline !
we scheduled also on October 7 in north York Panel Physicians.

Guys, does anybody know if we need to bring our own photos ?

Thanks

fjmeer

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Same timeline !
we scheduled also on October 7 in north York Panel Physicians.

Guys, does anybody know if we need to bring our own photos ?

Thanks
I asked them in North york and they confirmed no need as they will do it thefe.