+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Which area in toronto u did just wait for medical request too
Yea I wait for immigration send me the letter cuz they can’t do it with out it. In the letter that send you is a link and show you all the panel of doctors in Ontario. I went the on st Clair and Bathursts

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
@niamahmoud I'm in London Ontario as well, my exam is today. There are only 3 panel physicians in the london area according to the list. Two of them are in Wonderland South Medical Centre and the third one is under investigation or something. I don't know if they are that busy or it's just my luck but I had to wait 10 days for my appointment. After contacting the panel physician she sent my a lot of documents explaining the process and what to expect. So today I'll do the blood work and tomorrow the x ray as it's in a different location and they close early.

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Congrats !!!!can you share your time line ? They got my app April 13! Only AOR so far
Sorry for not responding earlier, I didn't receive an email.
Anyway, here is my timeline:

Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
Date Received:
April 26, 2018
AOR: May 31, 2018.
Started Processing: May 30, 2018
OWP Approved: July 31, 2018
OWP Received: August 9, 2018
Request for Medical Exam: September 22, 2018

*My medical exam is today.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hello,

My application received on Apr 23. Until now there's no email or anything, no AOR, no medical . I tried to call the CIC number but it does not work, always hang up.

The status details of my application is as below:

Application/profile details

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I do not know what is going on with my application and why Background check is Not applicable. Do I need to submit the Background form again?

Thank you.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello,

My application received on Apr 23. Until now there's no email or anything, no AOR, no medical . I tried to call the CIC number but it does not work, always hang up.

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I do not know what is going on with my application and why Background check is Not applicable. Do I need to submit the Background form again?

Thank you.
This is normal. Don’t worry

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hello,

Thank you.
I think if they haven't sent the application back, you're good.
And in regards to the background check I believe it's normal and it stays this way until they start looking into it, mine says the same thing.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
@niamahmoud I'm in London Ontario as well, my exam is today. There are only 3 panel physicians in the london area according to the list. Two of them are in Wonderland South Medical Centre and the third one is under investigation or something. I don't know if they are that busy or it's just my luck but I had to wait 10 days for my appointment. After contacting the panel physician she sent my a lot of documents explaining the process and what to expect. So today I'll do the blood work and tomorrow the x ray as it's in a different location and they close early.
Thank you so much for your reply! My request came in September 26th, immediately contacted the panel physician to make an appointment and she also gave me an appointment after 10 days. My appointment is next Wednesday in Wonderland South. Are the documents she sent important? As I haven’t contacted my panel physician. The receptionist didn’t state any importance of such.
Please keep me posted if there is anything I need to know ☺

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply! My request came in September 26th, immediately contacted the panel physician to make an appointment and she also gave me an appointment after 10 days. My appointment is next Wednesday in Wonderland South. Are the documents she sent important? As I haven’t contacted my panel physician. The receptionist didn’t state any importance of such.
Please keep me posted if there is anything I need to know ☺
My Dr. is Mary Mcdonagh by the way... they just explain the process and there's one form you should fill out and send before the appointment which contains your personal information. Also, print out the MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY that was sent by cic.
I'll update you after the appointment today if there's more information.

Reactions: Twinky

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
How much they charged?