+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Good news! My OWP got approved today! Went to check my status online and saw that final decision was made on my OWP and it’s valid for 2 years.
Here’s my timeline:
Application w/OWP sent on April 16th
Recieved by CIC on April 18th
Recieved AOR: May 15th
Recieved OWP approval: July 25th
Congratulations and thank you for updating your status it really helps...All the best...

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Neither. I didn't receive any email, but I checked the status of my application on myCIC today and it's changed to "approved". Hopefully I'll receive the OWP by mail in the next days!
Congratulations all the very best and thankx for sharing...

Pookiie

Jun 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Any april OWP approvals?

Hess

Oct 13, 2017
Maybe someone could answer this.... My wife is waiting for the approval of the work permit, we expect according to current processing times and if everything is ok to receive it by the end of August. Her visitor status expires by September 16, should we apply to extend his current visitor status?. After receive the work permit, should we extend her visitor status anyway?. I want to make sure she keeps her valid status while we wait for approval on PR. Thank you!

Christyohhh

Sep 22, 2017
Mississauga, ON
Maybe someone could answer this.... My wife is waiting for the approval of the work permit, we expect according to current processing times and if everything is ok to receive it by the end of August. Her visitor status expires by September 16, should we apply to extend his current visitor status?. After receive the work permit, should we extend her visitor status anyway?. I want to make sure she keeps her valid status while we wait for approval on PR. Thank you!
She gets status as a worker when she gets her work permit approved so you don’t need to extend it. What’s your timeline?