+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ashishg1

Feb 5, 2019
You think they refused my application thats why there is no record?
I checked this morning and it was fine and they were doing my bgc
Now i lost my sleep after finding out that.
Im scared
There will be a proper notification for all major developments so no point losing sleep over random things. Wait for a proper status. Till then assume all is good :)

Reactions: Sharukh khan

ashishg1

Feb 5, 2019
Just noticed that there was a change in ECAS on applicant side. It was saying Decision made since feb 5th but details had no further comments. Now it says as last line
  1. We sent (wife's name) a letter on February 5, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Do not know when that got added. Its weird they randomly update with previous dates.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Just noticed that there was a change in ECAS on applicant side. It was saying Decision made since feb 5th but details had no further comments. Now it says as last line
  1. We sent (wife's name) a letter on February 5, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Do not know when that got added. Its weird they randomly update with previous dates.
See this post on https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2018-spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-timeline-and-updates.536517/page-285

Read the post of #4266 and later, lol same things, no meaning. lol

And where are you located?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Don't worry about it, many people got this update including me. It is showing me that we sent letter to PA on feb 21 , the same date when i received my AIP. So, its just AIP i think.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hello, Wife just received Landing Interview letter from Etobicoke!!!! :)
March 5th. Hopefully everyone else waiting will get it soon
Great! Can you please tell me after dm on both sides, did you receive dm letter or directly landing letter? Also, how many days it took to get appt letter after dm, as we are also located in Toronto. thanks.

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
IRCC agent told me eligibility check and criminality check still going on. Any idea how much more time?
My father's a Sept 2018 applicant and his BGC started on Dec 28 according to GCKey but the agent told me they 'actively' started processing his BGC this week. He was requested additional documents but it's been a month they've received those. She also said BGC is the longest part of the process.