+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Additional documents:

“Proof of Relationship: Document establishing your relationship to your host / family member. Additional documentary evidence of cohabitation is required to complete the assessment of your application - lease, financial documentary, banking documentary etc. and conversations by e-mail or social networks”
“Customer Information: Answer all questions on the form
IMM1344 - Sponsorship Application, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (Respondent Details)”

Now I don’t know what to do!

I have already given them joint credit card statements, copy of letters including government mails that we received in my spouse name to my address etc etc

Also we have already submitted imm1344. So why they asking again?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Additional documents:

“Proof of Relationship: Document establishing your relationship to your host / family member. Additional documentary evidence of cohabitation is required to complete the assessment of your application - lease, financial documentary, banking documentary etc. and conversations by e-mail or social networks”
“Customer Information: Answer all questions on the form
IMM1344 - Sponsorship Application, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (Respondent Details)”

Now I don’t know what to do!

I have already given them joint credit card statements, copy of letters including government mails that we received in my spouse name to my address etc etc

Also we have already submitted imm1344. So why they asking again?
Proof that the relationship is still ongoing, that you both are still living and cohabiting together. It has been a while since the application was received by them, they probably just want to confirm everything once more. It happens.

Saintugo

Jan 22, 2019
Hi
Thanks for your response
Please what is pre arrival letter? Is it different from DM letter?
I only received eligibility letters...
Kindly clarify
Thank you

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Working on getting the last bit of proof of cohabitation together. Really hoping that joint bank statement, bank statement with my insurance withdrawal, pet adoption papers, letter from the landlord, and a few bills will work. Might also write and explain that bills aren't in my name since my husband set it all up before I came to Canada. Really hoping this request means that we are nearing the end of this pr adventure and will get aip and dm and landing info soon

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Hi Saintugo
I think I have same situation like yours. I received eligibility passed and invitation for pre-arrival services on Jan 14th, DM both side on the same date.
But I did not received any mail or email for DM letter .
I also from Toronto , application to Mississauga and my AIP and sponsorship came from Vancouver.
I called the agent last week they said I will be landing at Etobicoke office, and it may takes up to 10 weeks. They didn't say anything else.
So I'm just keep waiting now and hoping something will come soon
I am in the same situation as you. Got dm AIP and SA around jan 8th. My office is in Etobicoke but got all the emails from Vancouver.
What’s this invitation for pre arrival services? I haven’t receveid this I think

I also can’t believe it can take up to 10 weeks for them to book a 5 min appointment. Come on

Sahmet

Oct 23, 2018
Working on getting the last bit of proof of cohabitation together. Really hoping that joint bank statement, bank statement with my insurance withdrawal, pet adoption papers, letter from the landlord, and a few bills will work. Might also write and explain that bills aren't in my name since my husband set it all up before I came to Canada. Really hoping this request means that we are nearing the end of this pr adventure and will get aip and dm and landing info soon
You could also ask your concierge/security in your condo or neighbors (if you life in a house) to sign a letter saying that you two are actually living together.

Reactions: kfrench

Funmi Adeniyi

Jan 16, 2016
Tenancy agreement, driver license, bank statement, car insurance with either party's name on it. All these proof go along way if you can lay your hands on as many proof as possible. Even you guys pictures taken with family friends or during any of your outings. Please send as many as you can lay your hands on

Reactions: kfrench

Dee687

Jun 6, 2018
Also, has anyone traveled outside of Canada while there PR is being processed and was able to enter successfully?
My wife has open work permit, AIP. Would it be troublesome if we leave and re-enter Canada on a valid visa/work permit ?

Thank You
I have travelled multiple times to the `US with my open work permit while waiting for my PR.. So far no issues

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Application received April 03
Sent correspondence for medical Sept 25
Medical done and received Oct 15
Started processing Dec 19
Got AIP and sponsorship same day January 06
DM on both sides but no letter/mail/email
Congratulations! May I know which nationality is the principal applicant from?

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
I’m April 13 applicant and I’m stock in “started processing dec 19” hopefully we receive news soon :/
Same thing here...
April 10th and still nothing new, my representative is totally useless and only tells me to call to get that automatic answer!
Perhaps I'll call and talk to an agent to see what's going on

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Same thing here...
April 10th and still nothing new, my representative is totally useless and only tells me to call to get that automatic answer!
Perhaps I'll call and talk to an agent to see what's going on
Same. April 13. Background check changed to processing Jan 17. Eligibility still says not started