kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
What documents did you provide in the first place?
I sent in my phone bill in my name, a city bill in his name, our rental agreement in both our names, my car insurance in my name.

We're going to resend those in along with a bank statement and possibly another bill if I can find one

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
I sent in my phone bill in my name, a city bill in his name, our rental agreement in both our names, my car insurance in my name.

We're going to resend those in along with a bank statement and possibly another bill if I can find one
You can send every two months bank statement during the processing time…
If you have more insurance covered two names that's better…
If you have work benefits, that's even better…

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017

Send friends and family letters too as additional support (with their contact info)

It might help a lot according to my lawyer

Reactions: kfrench

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
You can send every two months bank statement during the processing time…
If you have more insurance covered two names that's better…
If you have work benefits, that's even better…
Unfortunately he couldn't get me on his benefits since they needed me to be a pr before they could. Just found car insurance papers that have his name on it also. Maybe I'll have those plus the bank statements that show insurance coming out of our account.

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Unfortunately he couldn't get me on his benefits since they needed me to be a pr before they could. Just found car insurance papers that have his name on it also. Maybe I'll have those plus the bank statements that show insurance coming out of our account.
Sounds good… just more tips… if you have all those museum family membership, that helps… like AGO, ROM, YMCA…
And bills like from dental office…
Airplane boarding pass…

cole1

May 28, 2018
I just logged in and I have a request for an "RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints". It's 4pm on Friday. The closest RCMP nearest to me (45mins away) does Fingerprints from 9-3 Wednesday - Friday. Talk about bad timing! But nice to see some further process. Congrats to everyone who has received DMs and updates today!

MelodyLynne

Jan 4, 2019
Got another email today! Was not expecting to hear anything so soon after getting PA AIP letter. This one says it’s our “Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview”. GCKey has no changes but I haven’t checked ecas yet. We are going in for the interview Jan 31!! This is with the Calgary office.

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Got another email today! Was not expecting to hear anything so soon after getting PA AIP letter. This one says it’s our “Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview”. GCKey has no changes but I haven’t checked ecas yet. We are going in for the interview Jan 31!! This is with the Calgary office.
Congrats!

Reactions: MelodyLynne

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
That’s such great news! Can’t wait for then to book mine in Etobicoke

Congrats

Reactions: MelodyLynne

s8g

Sep 26, 2015
April 27th applicant/ Halifax resident here.
Got sponsorship approval, AIP and letter from pre-arrival services today :).
Any idea what would the next step be and how much time for the next step?

Reactions: CanIndo1111

s8g

Sep 26, 2015
Also, has anyone traveled outside of Canada while there PR is being processed and was able to enter successfully?
My wife has open work permit, AIP. Would it be troublesome if we leave and re-enter Canada on a valid visa/work permit ?

Thank You

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
When did you get medical request ?

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Congratulations! May I know which nationality is the principal applicant from?

Reactions: kidmah