+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Katerina9

Nov 9, 2018
I think someone choose " Remove access to ECAS " when they accessed to your ECAS so only they can check it...
Very interesting. I guess i can not put it back to normal myself. Whoever did it needs to adjust it.

I even didn’t know there is such option.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Very interesting. I guess i can not put it back to normal myself. Whoever did it needs to adjust it.

I even didn’t know there is such option.
  • Don't worry, just check con MyCIC is enough for you because if there are any updates, it'll be there.

Katerina9

Nov 9, 2018
Apr13 applicant here.
Yesterday we got eligibility passed emails for me PA and my husband - the sponsor. Is this the AIP?

I can not understand the difference between security and background check, either? If someone clarify it would be appreciated.

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
New week, hopefully many of us get some news , I’m April 13 and nothing yet. Since “we start processing your application December 19”

Reactions: Goforhope

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
New week, hopefully many of us get some news , I’m April 13 and nothing yet. Since “we start processing your application December 19”
Same dates as us. We actually just got off the phone with them and were told everything is processing normally . The file was sent to BC for work sharing. And they are now only processing Jan applicants. Which i know isnt exactly right because ive seen people from april getting answers. But it does atleast make me feel better that they say we are on track. Fingers crossed for news soon

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Same dates as us. We actually just got off the phone with them and were told everything is processing normally . The file was sent to BC for work sharing. And they are now only processing Jan applicants. Which i know isnt exactly right because ive seen people from april getting answers. But it does atleast make me feel better that they say we are on track. Fingers crossed for news soon
Can I ask ... to what office you originally send your application.?
Thanks