Hello, Here is the timeline for my brother:

Single applicant
Winnipeg, MB
Application sent- April 6th
Application received- April 10th
AOR- May 18th
Ecas In process- June 27th

Waiting for test invite..
@ankz001 Can you also share the App Type and Physical presence days as well?

ryanguy90

Jan 25, 2017
Please update the tracker

id: ryanguy90
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1,705
App Sent: Apr 06, 2018
App Received: Apr 11, 2018
AOR: Aug 8, 2018
In Process: Aug 23, 2018
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

Thanks much!

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Please update the tracker

id: ryanguy90
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1,705
App Sent: Apr 06, 2018
App Received: Apr 11, 2018
AOR: Aug 8, 2018
In Process: Aug 23, 2018
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

Thanks much!
Congrats!! Updated:)

JamesHunt2018

May 30, 2018
Update : Gave test yesterday on 5th Sept 2018. Below are the details.

Test Invite: 15th August 2018
Test Date: 5th Sept 2018

Test: It was very straight forward. No trick questions. Read Discover Canada 3-4 times thoroughly ,give the online practice exams and you will be fine.

Interview: Asked very basic questions about where i work and how was the test. He mentioned that standard processing time for an application is 12 months so worst case should get an Oath date by Feb-March which is 6 months from now.

Now its just a waiting game.

Good luck every who got test dates and those who will get it soon. Do not stress too much about the test. Its very straight forward.

lyndon3009

Sep 12, 2015

Test: It was very straight forward. No trick questions. Read Discover Canada 3-4 times thoroughly ,give the online practice exams and you will be fine.

Interview: Asked very basic questions about where i work and how was the test. He mentioned that standard processing time for an application is 12 months so worst case should get an Oath date by Feb-March which is 6 months from now.

Good luck every who got test dates and those who will get it soon. Do not stress too much about the test. Its very straight forward.

Congrats for passing the test and interview. I received my GCMS notes today and it says mu file is currently at Scarborough office. I hope they could send me a test invitation as fast as yours..

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Please update:

Test invite: Sept 6, 2018
Test date: Oct 1, 2018
Congrats!! Updated:) Can you also share your App type, Physical presence days and App sent date?

Congrats!

I am in Ottawa and still waiting. Mine was in process in July 23. So nervous now. Where will you go to take your test?
Do not worry bro. You will get the invite soon. The test is at
IRCC Ottawa
235 Queen Street, C3 Level, Suite 005
Ottawa, Ontario

Congrats @Libu!!! You deserve man! All your efforts to keep spreadsheet updated is appreciated by everyone here.
Thank you @DANBR86 Wish you a speedy process too.

Reactions: Edogawaconan1986

JamesHunt2018

May 30, 2018
Congrats for passing the test and interview. I received my GCMS notes today and it says mu file is currently at Scarborough office. I hope they could send me a test invitation as fast as yours..
I hope you get your test invite soon. As per the officer the processing time is 12 months. If test is delayed Oath will be earlier. In my case test was earlier and oath will take time. In the end application must be completed in 12 months.

Reactions: lyndon3009

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015

Thanks for sharing!

AashNavid

Apr 3, 2018

Please share the link , from where you did practice and how many questions come from the online practice website or mostly questions are in book and not in the practice websites.

Please explain , some more in detail , hopefully , will be helpful for all of us , if you remember , share some questions as wel