+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

scn8188

Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone, Is there a toll free no to reach them for information about my application? They recieved my application package on 26th Apr 2018. No news after that.

ryanguy90

Jan 25, 2017
Hello Libu Bro!

I have a quick question. My application was returned as well (due to me not completing my SIN on one section of the application) and I had informed this forum. I filled in the SIN number and sent the application back WITHOUT changing the current date (April 6th) on the application. I returned the application on June 5th. Now when they receive my application, I am worried that it will be PAST the 90 days from April 6th looking at the current timeline. What would you advise at this stage?

Should I call them and have them expedite the application (is this even possible now that I already submitted the application)?
Should I just wait for them? If I wait, they might return the application again due to it being dated more than 90 days before they receive it the second time.

Thanks much for your input.

Best Regards,
ryanguy90

Sorry to hear that you got your application returned :( Yes, you need to fill the application form (Just correct the tick on Q14b, change the date to current date in the soft copy PDF and then print it) and physical presence (Calculate everything with current date and sign).

It is your choice of staying here or joining the June thread, i think it would make more sense to join the June thread.

Updated :)

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
My application was delivered on April 19th, no AOR yet. Any suggestion what should I do?
You should wait since they are still working on Apr applicants (i got my AOR on June 26 and it was received on Apr 19) or you can contact IRCC through phone.

Hello everyone, Is there a toll free no to reach them for information about my application? They recieved my application package on 26th Apr 2018. No news after that.
IRCC Contact Options:
Telephone number: 1-888-242-2100 (only from within Canada)

Hello Libu Bro!

I have a quick question. My application was returned as well (due to me not completing my SIN on one section of the application) and I had informed this forum. I filled in the SIN number and sent the application back WITHOUT changing the current date (April 6th) on the application. I returned the application on June 5th. Now when they receive my application, I am worried that it will be PAST the 90 days from April 6th looking at the current timeline. What would you advise at this stage?

Should I call them and have them expedite the application (is this even possible now that I already submitted the application)?
Should I just wait for them? If I wait, they might return the application again due to it being dated more than 90 days before they receive it the second time.

Thanks much for your input.

Best Regards,
ryanguy90
When they start working on your application they will check the date received which will around Jun 8 and the application signed date which is Apr 6th, so it will be within 90 days. Do not worry for this.

If they expedite your processing since your application was incomplete you will get a response early else you need to wait in queue with the other June applicants.

qwert97

Sep 14, 2017
Resent the application that was returned yesterday with a new payment receipt. The letter actually stated to correct the error and if you prefer you can send the same application. I guess I am back in the queue with June date. I have joined June forum since application will be delivered tomorrow.

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I called CIC right now. they told me to wait another month (end of july) until they can open a case with my Canada post tracking no. to locate my application :-(. My app was received on Apr 19th. She also said I most likely will get my AOR in the mean time

M1979

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED 19/02/2015
Nomination.....
17/03/2015
IELTS Request
Send with app
Med's Request
15/05/2015
Med's Done....
22/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt Country
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
23/10/2015
Hi friends,

I got AOR yesterday, June 27th.

Thanks!

Reactions: Welshdazza86

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I called CIC right now. they told me to wait another month (end of july) until they can open a case with my Canada post tracking no. to locate my application :-(. My app was received on Apr 19th. She also said I most likely will get my AOR in the mean time
I hope you'll get your AOR this week. Did they asked about your UCI number too?

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
hey - My application status has changed to 'In Process' on June 25th. Please update the spreadsheet. Thank you!

Reactions: Uranus

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
I am getting nervous. I had sent my application on April 23rd which was received in NS on April 24th. I had sent an inquiry via web and they said that if your application was send prior to April 30th please provide a tracking number and receipt number. This means they are currently processing April 30th. However people are still getting AOR for April.

Does that mean, they can't find the application?
Not sure, best to call in and ask I think ~