+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

Mirage2000

May 15, 2018
Can you post your future updates in May 2018 thread. I have added your details to May 2018 spreadsheet.

Good Luck!!
Thank you Libu. Is there such a thread? I am afraid I have tried to find it but I seem unable to locate the May 2018 thread.
Thank you in advance.

marby22

Sep 29, 2013
When you log in to see your application status it will give you the date they actually received it. If you sent it on a tracked delivery and know they got it on the 10th, chances are when you log in it will say they received it on the 10th so you'll be certain that it is from your second application.
When mail arrives at Sydney it is stamped upon arrival in the mail room with the received date, so even though your AOR was later, when someone actually checked your application out, they will still go by the date stamped on your envelope in the mail room as the day they received your application, rather than the later date of your AOR.

Congratulations by the way. This must have been incredibly frustrating for you.
Just checked, turns out the AoR was for my October application. Go figure

Reactions: robinhood_1984

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this a thing really? You mean there is a possibility that we never get the AOR?

I sent mine on the 6th and was delivered on the 11th. They signed that they got the package. But I haven't received AOR yet!
Have no idea why! ☹☹
Lol. i should be worried more. My application was delivered on April 6th, haven't received AOR yet. Some people receive AOR faster than others. I am not sure if it has to do with your location.

Looking at the spreadsheet, quite a few applicants are waiting for AORs.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Is this a thing really? You mean there is a possibility that we never get the AOR?

I sent mine on the 6th and was delivered on the 11th. They signed that they got the package. But I haven't received AOR yet!
Have no idea why! ☹☹
I don't think you should worry about that. Some people receive AoR early and others late. Most people get theirs within 90 days.

Reactions: shibaak

JPBless

May 14, 2018
Please add me to APRIL tracker

id: JPBless
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1792
App Sent: April 12, 2018
App Recd: April 16, 2018
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
How did you fill in that part in the application that needs the info of crossing the border? It should have been a few pages long for you!!!
All my border crossings are in the physical presence calculator. When printed off it came to 15 or so pages and it took me several hours to input them all.

In the past when I have renewed my PR card, they don't have a calculator for that application and only have a box with something like 5 or 10 spaces for absences from Canada so in that situation I printed off a spread sheet with them all on and on the form just wrote something like "For work related absences please see attached documents" and that worked fine.

Reactions: shibaak

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
Does anyone know which office location takes care of applicants from Durham region?

brar214

May 9, 2018
Team, just want to update that I received FP request yeaterday via regular mail and I got my FP done in the afternoon and sent to RCMP. Got confirmation that they received them. Hopefully will have some update soon.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Team, just want to update that I received FP request yeaterday via regular mail and I got my FP done in the afternoon and sent to RCMP. Got confirmation that they received them. Hopefully will have some update soon.
Did you elect to have RCMP send directly to IRCC?